You might have ended up reading this article as you were in search of a word password remover. Goed, your search ends here as we explain how to remove password from word document successfully and conveniently. Just read this article until the end.
There is absolutely no doubt about the popularity of Microsoft Word. MS Word has become the norm of word processing, and both professional and enterprise-level users use it. In de meeste gevallen, MS Word documents can comprise of highly sensitive and private information. Zo, many users wonder how to protect their word documents. Goed, gelukkig, there is a password protection feature included in Word for this purpose. Once a Word document is password protected, it cannot be opened or modified unless you don’t know the password. Echter, things can be pretty confusing and annoying if you forget the password, door een toeval. To open the document, you should either type the correct password or remove it off the word document.
Goed, how to remove password from word document?
As we have mentioned before, the essence of this article is about removing password from Word document. Is it really possible to remove a forgotten password from an MS Word document? Is there am MS password remover tool? Laten we het uit.
Individuals can forget the password due to various reasons. Eigenlijk, as of today, we have to manage plenty of passwords for various purposes. Als gevolg, we have a tendency to forget our passwords pretty often. Zo, if you have forgotten a password used for MS Word document, what does it mean? Does that mean that you have to forget the document and its data? Waarschijnlijk niet. We will reveal how to remove passwords from MS Word documents. This can be useful in two main occasions;
- You have used a password to protect a document, en nu heb je het wachtwoord vergeten.
- Someone else has shared a password protected document with you, and you don’t have the password.
Hoe dan ook, it would be exceptionally handy for you to know how to remove password from word document. In dit artikel, we explain several effective methods to remove a password from an MS word document.
01. Remove password using the original password
Goed, if you remember (know) the original password of the Word document, removing it is an exceptionally convenient process. Als we geloven, many of the Word users know how to do it. Echter, for those who are absolutely novice to this subject, we will explain this process as well. Mentioned below are the steps to follow in order to remove a password from a Word document.
- Allereerst, open the document that has password protection in it. Dan, enter the password so you can unlock it.
- Nu, go to the ‘File’ menu and select the option called ‘Protect Document.’ Dan, select ‘Encrypt with Password.’
- Now that the document is password protected, you should see the password in the box named ‘Password.’ To get rid of the existing password and unprotect the document, just clear the password and hit OK.
Dat is het, and you will be able to open the document without any password next time.
02. Use Passper for Word (a word password remover) and remove the password
The above option doesn’t need any extra tool to remove the password from your Word document. Echter, it works only if you know the respective password. If you don’t remember the password and still need to get rid of it, use a word password remover. In dit geval, we will be using a special software tool called Passper for Word. Eigenlijk, Passper for Word is a simple but powerful software which is designed to remove Word passwords easily. It can easily recover the password and unlock the document. Ook, it can remove edit restrictions that are for read-only files.
Features of Passper for Word
- It can easily remove password from any Word document using a single-click operation.
- It is capable of recovering any password applied on word documents without losing existing data.
- This tool is capable of removing passwords from word document within 3 seconden. Once the password is removed, you can simply edit or do other modifications on the document.
- It features an excellent recovery rate with a super-fast performance.
- The advanced algorithm that shows a great success.
- You can stop the recovery process whenever you need and start it once again.
- It is compatible with Word documents with file extensions of .docx and .doc.
- You can download it for free, and it is compatible with Windows 7 and newer versions.
After downloading and installing this tool, you will see that it has four basic attack modes. These attack modes will be able to break all the Word passwords, no matter how complex they are. Mentioned below are the attack modes included in this software.
This is a special attack mode that tries all the possible password combinations and breaks the password. The process will continue until the correct password is found.
This is a method that finds passwords that have random characters.
Brute Force with Mask Attack
Bute Force with Mask Attack is a handy option for those who know a clue about the password forgotten. This option works with all the Prefix/Suffix, special characters, tekens, enz. in order to determine the password. Since you provide a clue and help the process, you can expect the process to be completed faster.
This is another attack mode that actually handy if you don’t remember anything at all about the lost password. Brute Force Attack necessarily tries all the possible combinations to match the lost password. Since it tries so many possibilities, it will take longer than usual to break a password.
Mentioned below are the steps to remove password from a Word document
1) Allereerst, install the Passper for Word op de computer. Dan, get the program launched on the computer and select the option called ‘Recover Passwords.’ This will open up the options you have to recover the passwords.
2) As the 2nd step, kunt u klikken op de ‘Toevoegen‘ button and select the password-protected file. You can browse through the folders to do it.
3) Now that the protected document is opened, you should select any of the above attack modes. This should be done based on the type of the password you have to break.
4) Als volgende stap, you should do nothing but to wait for the process to be completed. The program will run the algorithm and find the exact password combination within seconds.
5) Bij de voltooiing van het proces, you should see that a password appears on the screen itself. You can either enter the password and just open the document or remove the password completely.
Dat is in principe, and we are sure that this method is very convenient for any user.
03. Remove Password Protection for editing
There are some word documents which can be opened without any hassle. Echter, the problem arises when you try to edit it. That means those documents are password protected for editing. Als gevolg, you will have to provide a password to edit the respective document. As long as the document is password protected, you cannot change anything on the document. Bijvoorbeeld, you cannot add or delete pages or text. Ook, you cannot even change the formatting of a text if you don’t have the password. In dit geval, you should find a way to unlock the document and again, Passper for Word is best. Once the document is unlocked for editing, you can continue to do your editing as you would normally do.
Mentioned below is a list of steps you should consider in order to unlock the document using Passper for Word.
1) Allereerst, you should install and open Passper for Word on the computer. Dan, click on the option labeled ‘Remove Restrictions’ so you can start the process.
2) Nu, you will be able to click on the option called ‘Import File.’ This option will allow you to import documents to the program for the purpose of unlocking.
3) Now that the file is opened, you should click on the option labeled ‘Remove.’ This process will allow you to remove the editing restrictions and get it back on the editing mode.
04. Remove the protection of the Read-Only word documents
When the documents have restrictions, the respective word document can appear as a read-only one as well. Under such circumstance, you will need a pretty unique way to get rid of the restrictions. Eigenlijk, you need a way to define the type of restriction before unlocking it. Mentioned below is the way to get a read-only document unlocked.
1) Als eerste stap, you should open the MS word document that is restricted. Dan, you should click on the option called ‘File’ and then ‘Save As.’ This option will save the document on a different location.
2) When the document is saved in the predefined location, you should be able to edit it. If it still has some other restrictions, moet u de onderstaande stappen te volgen.
3) Rename the file extension of the document into .zip from .docx or .doc. Dan, you should click on ‘Yes’ so the file will be altered.
4) Open the saved .zip file on Windows Explorer.
5) Nu, open the Word folder and go to ‘Settings.xml’ and get it deleted. Dan, you should change the respective file back into the .doc format. Nu, reopen the file to see if you can edit it.
Password protecting a document is a smart approach to assure the safety of a document. Such an approach is absolutely necessary if you have sensitive or private information on the document. Echter, if you forget the password by any chance, you can use the word password remover we have mentioned. Goed, we hope now you know how to remove password from word document. Please leave us a comment if you find this article to be useful.