What is The Best Windows 7 Password Reset Tool in 2019?
There are many individuals who want to know about the best Windows 7 password reset tool. However, only a few succeed. As per the general acceptance, the easiest way to reset your Windows 7 password is with your password reset disk. Nevertheless, the problem with the reset disk is that it can be complex for some of the users. Also, some individuals are curious about different ways of resetting the forgotten Windows password. No matter to which category you may fall in, this article is just for you. In other words, we emphasize several ways of resetting Windows password (including the best Windows 7 password reset tool.
1. Try guessing the login password of your Windows 7 system
Before we use any advance process or a Windows 7 password reset tool, lets’ try the simplest method. Although this option might sound pretty funny for most of the people, it actually works for many. Many individuals tend to use passwords that have some kind of relationship to their daily life. So, recalling the memory and start guessing the password should be the first thing you should do. In many of the cases, the complicated passwords you use would have an incident or story behind them. All you need is to find the inspiration behind the password. To do that, you should play with your memory for a while. To help you out in this case, we have listed down some aspects that might trigger your memory.
- Your nickname, name, your loved one’s name (or nickname)
- Name of your beloved pet
- The birthday of your loved one (or even yours)
- The office address, company name or the department
- Your home address, street
- Your favorite flower, fruit or food
- Or your favorite movie, the superhero you love
- The perfume, aftershave, lotion, etc. you use
- Your favorite restaurant
- Employee number
- Special day, occasion, venue, etc.
These are just suggestions, and there can be plenty of others to consider in order to recall the memory.
2. Use Passper WinSenior – the best Windows 7 password reset tool
Can’t you recall your memory and you have no clue whatsoever about the password? Don’t worry. We have several ways to recover your Windows password tool, just like we promised. The first (and most prominent) option if you don’t remember that password is Passper WinSenior. In fact, we consider Passper WinSenior to be the best Windows 7 password reset tool due to obvious reasons.
With Passper WinSenior, it is absolutely possible to reset your Windows 7/10 password without reset disk. Instead, you can use this tool and get the password reset very easily. More importantly, this method doesn’t cause any data loss after resetting the password of Windows 7. You don’t need to reinstall the system software as well. In fact, this is a 3rd-party tool, but you don’t have to worry about it at all. It is exceptionally reliable and efficient software. All you need is a second PC to get this software installed and resetting Windows 7 password is simple.
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to reset a Windows 7 password with ease.
1) First of all, you should download & install the software called Passper WinSenior on the second computer. Please note that this method requires access to the second computer.
2) Now, you should create a bootable reset disk (with a DVD, USB or even with a CD). To do this, you should insert the preferred drive into that PC on which Passper WinSenior is installed. Now, select the drive from the program interface and choose ‘Burn.’ You will then wait for minutes so the disk will be burned.
3) As the next step, you should insert the burned disk (USB/DVD) into the computer which is locked. Then, you should reboot the same computer from DVD or USB accordingly.
4) You can now remove the password which is forgotten. If now, you can even create a fresh account of Windows 7. To remove that password, click on ‘Reset Password.’ If you need to create a fresh account, just click on ‘Add User’ so you can do it.
5) Now, you should click on ‘Reboot’ option so you can exit the interface. Now, you will see that you accessed the computer without the requirement of typing a password.
3. Reset Windows 7 password in Command Prompt
Compared to the previous method, this method might be somewhat complex. However, we thought it’s a method worth mentioning particularly for techies. This method too doesn’t need the assistance of a reset disk. However, one of the main disadvantages associated with this method is that it loses some of your files. For instance, you lose email messages, encrypted files, etc. So, we still suggest you use the previous tool. But if you still need to use this method, mentioned below are the steps you should follow.
1) First of all, you should find your Windows installation DVD into your PC’s optical drive. If not, you can even use the Repair Disk. Now, reboot the computer using the DVD you have just inserted.
2) Your computer will boost successfully. Now, you should click on the button of ‘Next.’ Once the installation window appears, click on the option called ‘Repair your computer.’
3) Now, you should select the OS you intend to repair. Be sure that you remember that drive letter used to have the OS.
4) Now, make sure that you go to the Command prompt and enter the following command.
5) Then, enter the following code as well.
copy /y c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe
Press ‘Enter’ once again.
6) Make sure that you quit that command prompt. Restart the computer. When it comes to that login screen, just press ‘Shift’ five times to open that command prompt.
7) Enter the username password for the net user. Well, the username should be changed with the new username & the new password too.
8) Now, exit the command prompt, then you will now can log in using the new password.
4. Enter Windows 7 system through Admin Account
There is another easier method for you to access the Windows 7 system. However, the main disadvantage associated with this method is that it requires another Admin Account. That means this method will work only if the computer has a different Admin account. Mentioned below are the steps to follow.
1) Switch on the computer and long into the available account (which must have Admin privileges) Go to ‘Start’ menu & navigate to the option which is labeled as ‘Control Panel.’
2) Now, select the option called ‘User Account.’ Tap on the option called ‘Family Safety’ and go to ‘User Accounts.’
3) Now click on the option called ‘Add or Remove User Account.’ You will now see the accounts that are created on this computer.
4) Now, select that account you intend to change the password and click on ‘Remove Password’ or ‘Change Password.’
5. Reset Windows 7 Password without using a USB or disk
In order to use this method, you will have to engage in some command-line-related tweaks. However, this method too works on computers that have another username with Admin access. Mentioned below are the steps you should follow.
1) Go to CMD and enter the following code.
- Type ‘CD’ and hit ‘Enter.’
- MKDIR # hit ‘Enter.’
- CD # and press ‘Enter.’
- 7z e hashcat-2.00.7z./hashcat-cli32.bin -V and press “Enter.
2) Use the command below.
cd ./hash/hashcat-cli32.bin -m 1000 -a 0 -o winpass1.txt –remove win1.hash rock.dic. Press ‘Enter’.
3) Now, key in the terms ‘Yes’ and hit ‘Enter.’
4) Use the below command as well.
5)Then, you will find that cracked password, followed by a hash. You should now change that user to that locked account.
6. Install Windows OS once again
If none of the above options aren’t working for you, the only option available is to reinstall the OS. However, please note that this method will lose all data saved in your C drive.
Well, that is how to use different methods to reset Windows account passwords on your PC. As we believe with the Windows 7 password reset tool (Passper WinSenior) is the best method of all. It doesn’t take much time, and it is a very simplified process. More importantly, this Windows 7 password reset tool doesn’t cause data loss. However, you may consider trying the other options as well.