Ce inseamna TC medie & Cum să-l folosească?
Există diverse acronime care au fost introduse în lumea de social media și utilizatorii SMS. TC ar putea fi printre unul dintre cele mai utilizate acronime utilizate în prezent. in orice caz, there can be some individuals who aren’t still aware of this acronym. Bine, if you are among those who wonder ceea ce înseamnă TC, acest articol este pentru tine. Și, if you don’t know it, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Asa de, citiți acest articol despre.
Many individuals tend to use acronyms instead of the full phrase for the sake of convenience. People generally want to type their chat messages and SMS faster and impress their loved ones. În acest caz, acronyms become exceptionally handy. The acronyms that were introduced to social media chat are commonly known as internet abbreviations. That is probably because these acronyms are widely used among Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO, Linia, OMS, etc. utilizatori. “TC” is yet another acronym that is used among these internet users. The specialty of the acronym TC is that it is widely used than most of the other acronyms.
Asa de, ceea ce înseamnă TC?
În termeni simpli, TC means “Take Care.” După cum probabil știți deja, take care is a phrase used to conclude a chat session. This is widely used in online chat rooms, e-mailuri, IM like WhatsApp, Viber, etc. The meaning of this phrase is simply to say bye or farewell. De exemplu, say that you are in a Facebook messenger chat with your buddies. Și, dintr-un anumit motiv, you have to leave the chat before the others. În acest caz, you are going to say bye to all the others in the chat. Asa de, you can conclude the chat saying TC all, TC buddies or just a simple TC. In return, your friends also might wish the same or say “you too” or U2.
Unlike most of the other abbreviations you might have come across, TC is spelled lowercase as a general practice. Asa de, if you see someone say TC in a chat, mesaj, or an email, asta inseamna, to take care.
The term TC can be used between various parties. De exemplu, it can be used between best buddies. You had a WhatsApp chat with your closest friend, and both of you’ve decided to call it a day. În acest caz,, you can say each other to take care of. But you don’t need to type “take care” in whole. This is when you can use the term TC. De asemenea, think of a situation where you conclude a very romantic chat with your soulmate. After all those romantic text messages, there comes a time to say “take care, my love, sweetheart, honey” etc. You can easily replace the phrase “take care” with TC in this case.
Acestea fiind spuse, you should also know that TC has an opposite abbreviation as well. That is the abbreviation TB. De fapt, the term TB is there to represent “welcome back.”
How to use TC
Now that you know what does TC mean. Let’s get an idea about how to use it. As you might realize with your common sense, TC is an abbreviation used to express your polite farewell. As a general practice, TC is used to express feelings within online communities. That is particularly between those who have gotten to know each other very well. Imagine a regular person of the respective online community is about to log off or say goodbye. Uneori, he or she is planning to be away for a while and come back. De exemplu, the member is going away for lunch, grab a coffee, or come back after some sleep. Indiferent de motivul, even if they are going away for a short while, you can easily say TC. De fapt, saying TC under such instances has become more of a norm. În ultimii doi ani, the use of TC has become a practice of many individuals. Si acum, this term is used widely in various platforms. De exemplu, the term TC is used by WhatsApp users, Viber users, Facebook users, and even the SMS senders.
Examples of TC
- HMM… OK, buddies! I am going to call it a day. I have to pick up my son from his swimming class. Catch you up tomorrow!
- TC, brother… see you tomorrow.
- Bine, that’s how you should do it. You can get back to me whenever you need any help with that project again.
- Thanks a lot for assisting me with this project. TC!
- Hey… I know you had a pretty tough week. Hope you will get over with it this weekend. TC.
- Mulțumiri, man…. It means a lot to me.
- Hey… thanks for throwing such awesome party… we all had the time of our lives there…
- My pleasure man… hope you made it in one piece (ha ha ha… just kidding man)… anyways… TC bro.
- Hi Tim… I will not be coming tonight. Have some extra work do to and gonna stay over here. Just tell the others as well.
- Oh… OK, buddy. I have already ordered our pizzas as well. Fără griji, deşi, as I can take care of it (ha ha ha). Oricum, TC bro. See ya tomorrow.
- Honey, can you buy some cereals on your way home? I totally forgot about it.
- No probs dear. Just the usual thing we eat, dreapta?
- Yes… you know it.
- O.K… TC honey see you soon!
Dupa cum se poate observa, you don’t have to limit this abbreviation to internet only. It can be used within text messages effectively.
Related expressions to TC
Here are some related expressions to TC.
- TLC – Tender loving care
- TCB – take care of business (or even taking care of business).
We hope that this information is good enough for you to get an idea about ceea ce înseamnă TC. You can go through the article once again and let us know if you need to verify anything.