Samsung Galaxy S3 doesn’t have a big enough for enjoying your photos? I think iPad Air or iPad Mini will satisfy you with its bigger screen and high-definition. And you can PS these photos on iPad more comfortable. Furthermore, your Samsung Galaxy S3 cannot store too many photos, you need to transfer them to other devices with bigger memory space for backup. Next part is going to teach you how to transfer Photo from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad Air or iPad Mini easily.
Way 1. Sync photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 with iPad directly by dr.fone-Switch
If you want to export photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad by using software, no other software can matches dr.fone – Switch. It is an easy-to-use tool can help you transfer photos and also not move any stored photos on your iPad Air or iPad Mini. Only 3 steps of the whole process, cannot wait to show you how!
Step 1. Download and install dr.fone on your computer
Make sure you have at least 62.5 MB of free disk spaces on your computer. Then you can start to install dr.fone on your computer. It is very easy to handle.
Step 2. Connect both of your devices to the computer
You can connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPad Air or iPad Mini to your computer through USB cables. After dr.fone-Switch detect your phone and iPad, you will get a primary window as follows. You can see your Galaxy S3 and iPad display side by side as Source and Destination. And there is a “Flip” tab in the middle; you can click it to change the place of your two devices.
If you don’t want to keep those photos on your iPad, you can click “Clear data before copy” before transferring.
Step 3. Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad Pro, iPad Air or iPad Mini
Just click “Start Transfer” and wait a few seconds. The entire transfer process will finish after you click “OK”. You will find how easy it is to move your entire photos on Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPad. Only by 3 steps, you can enjoy your photos on iPad.
Method 2. Transfer photos from Galaxy S3 to iPad with iTunes
As an iPad user, you should know iTunes is designed for managing all files on iPad/iPhone/iPad. So why not use it transfers photos to from Samsung Galaxy S3 to your iPad.
- Step 1. Use USB cables to connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPad to computer
- Step 2. Export the photos you would like to transfer from Samsung Galaxy S3 disk drives.
- Step 3. Let iTunes to detect your iPad and then you can find its contents on iTunes window
- Step 4. Find your iPad management window and then click “Photos” tab on the top line
- Step 5. Pick “Sync Photo from” option, and find the photo folder by browsing your computer. Click “Apply” and you will see a window show up and ask you if you would like to transfer all store photos on iPad and sync them to your iPad, click “Remove and Sync”
- Step 6. Wait for the end of the sync process.
Note: Even though iTunes can help you transfer photos to some extent. It is also has a big disadvantage. Every time you transfer photos, you have taken the risk of losing some of your photos especially those original photos on your iPad Air / iPad Mini / iPad Pro. On the contrary, use dr.fone – Switch won’t have this data loss risk. It can help you transfer all photos without mistakes and in a very short time.