You must have heard about Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL, which are the newest phones available in the market. As the name suggests, Google is the manufacturer of these phones and they are based on Android 7.1. Most people use their computer to back up their data. For example, you can copy your photos, contacts, videos, messages, and other data to your PC and take their backup in order to use them later. For the sake of convenience of use, you may like to transfer & import music from PC to Google Pixel XL or Google Pixel 2 XL. If you have bought a new Google phone, you may wish to import music from your PC to your new device in order to listen to your favorite songs whenever you are not at home with your PC, which equipped with many your favorite music downloaded online for free by iMusic.
Your phone is obviously with you most of the times, unlike your computer, so you may want to transfer & import music from PC to Google Pixel XL. Or you may simply want to vacate some space from your PC as music files take up a lot of memory on any hard drive. You can definitely make up more space on your PC when you have the right tools to transfer your data.
Data transfer software becomes even more important if you want to format your computer because of any software issue or technical error. This means that you would need to transfer most of your important and relevant data to some other drive, which can be your Google Pixel XL phone. Sometimes, we also take frequent backups for our Android phones because of common virus attacks. Hence, if you transfer your data from your phone to your PC and vice versa, it will prevent you from losing your data completely in case virus attacks your phone or PC.
dr.fone – Transfer is the best data management tool for your Android device, which lets you backup, manage, and transfer data like photos, videos, music, messages, audio files, documents, and many more things. You can transfer & import music from PC to Google Pixel XL with ease with dr.fone – Android Transfer. You just have to make shortcuts of four clicks to let you do whatever you wish with only one click. These are the following shortcuts for four clicks:
- “Rebuild iTunes Library“
- “Backup Photos to PC”
- “Transfer iTunes Media to Device“
- “Phone to Phone Transfer”
Using the music component, you can manage and transfer your playlists and music on your Google Pixel XL device swiftly. With dr.fone – Transfer, you can Transfer & Import Music from PC to Google Pixel XL, from one phone to the other, from iTunes to Android phone, and use many other options of the software. The dr.fone – Transfer software is compatible with every Android and iOS devices such as Nokia, Motorola Samsung, Techno, and several others.
dr.fone – Transfer (Android) – a one-stop answer to Transfer & Import Music from PC to Google Pixel (2) XL
dr.fone lets you perform wonderful actions with your phone. Let us read about the features of this powerful software:
- You can back up your Google Pixel videos, photos, contacts, SMS, and other data to your PC and restore them on the phone easily
- You can manage, import, and export your SMS and contacts, reply to your messages from your PC, delete duplicate contacts, etc.
- With One Click Root, you can root your Android phones and tablets to have complete control of your phone or tablet.
- You can transfer your music, contacts, photos, videos, and other data from one Android or iOS device to the other.
- The App Manager of Wondershare lets you uninstall, install, backup, import, or restore your Android apps in several batches.
- You can restore or backup your Huawei phone in just one click.
- The Android Music Manager of the software lets you synchronize your iTunes music to your Android phone. You can also transfer music from your Android device to iTunes.
- The software is completely compatible with more than 7000 Android devices ranging from Android 2.2 to Android 9.0 for brands such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, Google, etc.
dr.fone – Transfer: How to Transfer & Import Music from PC to Google Pixel XL
Step 1: Install and launch dr.fone software on your PC and connect your Google Pixel XL phone to the computer.
Step 2: Click ‘Music‘ tab located on the homepage of the software on the top left.
Step 3: Click ‘Add‘ tab and click ‘Add folder‘ or ‘Add files‘ to select your desired file or folder containing your favorite music.
Step 4: In the new window that opens, choose the file or folder containing your music files. Click ‘Open‘ to transfer music from PC to Google Pixel (2) XL.
Your favorite music files will be moved to your phone, which you can check in your phone shortly. Excepting transferring & importing music from PC to Google Pixel (2) XL, you can also transfer data from old iPhone to new Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 2 by dr.fone – Android Transfer.