Got a brand new Android phone and want to switch from your iPhone on Mac? When made such a choice, the first thing you may want to do is transferring all important files from your iPhone to Android phone on Mac to make your life conveniently. However, as we all know, due to difference between Android phone and iPhone, it is not so easy to complete the task. Still looking for a method, you are in the right place here. In the article now, you can learn about how to transfer files such as videos, photos, contacts and more with help of the useful program – dr.fone Switch for Mac with ease. Just continue reading to learn more.
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android on Mac in Just One Click
Although it is not so easy to transfer files such as videos, photos and music from iPhone to Android phone on Mac due to difference of system, you can still complete the task easily with help of a third party transfer. I recommend you the ever best tool, which is called dr.fone – Switch (Mac). With help of the program, you can easily transfer all contacts – those stored both in phone memory and cloud account, videos, SMS, music and photos from your iPhone to Android device on Mac in just one click! Here are steps to complete the task:
Step 1: Download dr.fone for Mac
At the very beginning, please install dr.fone for Mac on your Mac and run it to bring up the starting window. We now provide you free trial version of the program, you can download it to have a try before purchasing it.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone and Android device to Mac
In starting window of the program, please choose the mode “Switch”. Then please connect both your iPhone and Android phone to Mac via two USB cables. The program will then detect your devices and show them in the starting window.
Step 3. Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, videos from iPhone to Android on Mac in 1-click
You can now scan all supported files in the left side column of the starting window and choose the files you want to transfer. Then click the button “Start Copy”. The program will then start to transfer files for you automatically on Mac. Just wait for the process patiently.
Main Features of dr.fone – Switch
- Transfer files including videos, music, contacts, photos and SMS messages from your iPhone to Android device on Mac in just one click.
- Transfer all iMessages and SMS messages from iPhone to Android phone on Mac with ease.
- Copy all contacts that stored in phone memory and other accounts such as Exchange, iCloud, Yahoo! Google and Hotmail.
- Transfer photos & images from iPhone to Android on Mac.
- Copy videos and audio from iPhone to Android, and convert them into compatible formats on Mac.
- Support all iPhone models that run on iOS 13/12/11/10/9/8/7/6/5, HTC, Samsung, Google, Sony, LG, Huawei and more on Mac.