2016 has almost come to its end and various technological establishments are trying their best to bring a product from their brand to capture a great part of the market. Smartphone industry can never lag behind in this race as several companies are introducing their best innovations. In order to take over and capture the Smartphone market, Huawei has announced the launch of their one of the best phone called Mate 9. That’s why an increasing people want to know which program is the best for Huawei Data Transfer.
Mate 9 is introduced to have almost similar features as those found in Samsung Galaxy Note 7, of course except the fire! In addition, the functionality and design of this mobile is a blend of features of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (minus the fire) and iPhone 7. The phone is created with a good deal of user-friendliness and it comes with greater battery life, better camera, increasing the utility of the phone to a great extent. In fact, several things make Huawei Mate 9 one of the best cell phones of 2016. You must be aware of the best features of this cell phone:
- Design: The phone is created with an alluring external body with a metal design sized 79mm x 156.9mm. Mate 9 comes with a screen size of 5.9 inches along with a fingerprint scanner positioned at the rear end. The body of Mate 9 is manufactured with a combination of metal and glass, which makes the frame look and feel quite handy and solid.
- Screen: The LCD screen of the phone-sized 5.9 inches has a resolution of 1080p.
- Battery: Mate 9 comes with a stellar battery performance and prowess. The 4000mAh battery capacity comes with a SuperCharge technology that usually employs 5A of high current, but 4.5V of low voltage offers great charging speed up to 10 minutes. It means that you just have to charge your phone for 10 minutes and you can enjoy moderate usage of your phone for two days or you can surf the Internet for 20 hours.
- Camera: Huawei Mate 9 comes with a dual-lens camera manufactured in association with Leica. The phone is built with 20 megapixel and 13-megapixel cameras located next to each other. The 13- megapixel camera uses RGB lens and the 20- megapixel camera is the monochrome camera meant for clicking white and black shots.
The frame of the phone is well made and the entire exterior looks are coupled with a powerful camera and strong chipset. Huawei Mate 9 is, of course, the best Smartphone of 2016.
Why and How to Transfer data from Huawei to Huawei Mate 9 by Huawei Data Transfer Tool
If you have an old Android phone, you must be wondering how and why you should transfer your data from old Android phone to Huawei Mate 9. You cannot miss the amazing user experience of Huawei Mate 9 just because this phone is loaded with the latest technological innovations. Although Apple and Samsung have the highest market share in the Smartphone market, they are not necessarily the best products available online. Mate 9 is the combination of brilliant features you find in Apple iPhone 7 and Samsung. It means you have to pay for one phone costing way less than renowned brands, but you get the features of two best phones in the market.
If you really embrace improvements in technology, you have a good reason to wait for the release of Mate 9. After you decide to buy Huawei Mate 9, you may be uncertain about how you can save your music, contacts, text messages, videos, pictures, and everything else from your old Android phone to your new Mate 9. Do not worry about that matter. This article gives you insights on how to Transfer data from Huawei to Huawei Mate 9. In fact, you just need to have access to a good software of file transfer all the data from your old Android phone to your Mate 9. dr.fone – Switch – Huawei Data Transfer for Mate 9 is all that you need.
Huawei Data Transfer for Mate 9 / Mate 10 / Mate 20 / Mate 30
When you have bought such a brilliant phone for use, you need to have your old data on your new phone. Huawei Data Transfer for Mate 9 is one such software that can give you smooth, easy, safe and fast data transfer from one phone to the other. Huawei to Mate 9 Data Transfer is made easy with this software as it gives you complete control over your technologically advanced Huawei Mate 9. However, if you lose important data on your Huawei Mate 9, then you need to rely on professional Android data recovery software for Huawei.
The features and functions of dr.fone for Huawei Mate make it one- stop answer for your needs related to data transfer. The Huawei Mate 9 Transfer is specifically designed for iOS and Android phones. This software can transfer all the data from your phone such as:
dr.fone is your answer for How to Transfer data from Huawei to Huawei Mate 9/10/20
- You need to click just a few buttons to manage your media files
- Transfer your photos from your iOS and Android phone to your PC
- Create a backup of text messages and contacts from your Android or iOS device to your PC
- Import contacts from your PC or outlook to your iOS phone or Android in just one click
- The Huawei transfer software is absolutely compatible with more than 6000 Android devices from Android 2.2 to Android 9.0. You can transfer data from Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and Huawei.
- The file explorer is powerful to let you access the folders on your phone
- It helps you root the Android Huawei Mate 9 phone in just one step
- You can use the app management feature to save your mobile data, uninstall unnecessary apps, and backup important apps in just one click.
How to Transfer data from Huawei to Huawei Mate 20/10/9 by the best Huawei Data Transfer
Transferring data from one phone to the other is of great importance because of its simplicity. Follow the steps given below to transfer your data:
1. Run the software titled dr.fone on your PC. Connect the phones to the PC using a USB cable.
2. Navigate the main interface of the application and click ‘Switch‘ tab.
3. You need to select your source device from which you want to take your old data.
4. Now, select your target device, which is your new Huawei Mate 9 phone. You can find it in the drop-down menu. Click ‘Start Transfer‘.
5. The transferrable data in the old Huawei phone will be selected automatically such as photos, contacts, videos, and songs. In case you want to select or de-select some data, you can do it manually.
Make sure that you do not disconnect your devices when the data is being transferred. Click the ‘OK‘ tab when the transfer is finished.
Once you start using Huawei Mate 9, you will realize the importance and beauty of its combination of features from some of the best phones in the market. Huawei Data Transfer for Mate 9/10/20 – dr.fone – Switch does not let you miss your old data while you explore the beauty of your new phone, which is Huawei Mate 20 / Mate 10 / Mate 9.