How to Transfer Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/SE/6S/6/5S
Thrill of your newly bought iPhone? Why not learn some useful method that can help you transfer contacts from your old Sony Xperia to new iPhone X/8/7/SE/6S/6/5S/5C/5?
I had a Sony Xperia X10, but I decide to have a new iPhone 5S since I’m a little tired of the Android system. Someone tells me that I can sync contacts to my new iPhone 5S through connecting to an email. But unfortunately, my Sony SIM card doesn’t work at that time. And then some people suggest me to do this with Wi-Fi. But still, my SIM card fails to work. I wish I could find other ways to transfer all my contacts to my new iPhone 5S.
After spending a long time in finding solutions, I finally got 2 easy-to-handle methods to help myself transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to new iPhone SE/6S/6/5S/5C/5.
Method 1: Transfer VCF files from Sony phone to Google account and then sync them to iPhone SE/6S/6/5S/5C/5
You need to follow the next steps if you didn’t save your contacts on Sony Xperia to VCF files.
In order to move VCF files on Sony Xperia contacts, you will need the Wondershare MobileGo for Android. This wonderful software can allow you to transfer contacts to VCF file easily.
- Download the suitable version of the Wondershare MobileGo on your computer
- Use USB cable to connect your Sony Xperia to your computer. (Also allow wirelessly connection if you were using Windows version)
- Choose the files on its primary window. Then find Export under the Import/Export tab. And the software will export all the selected files to your vCard file under the Computer.
Note: With the Wondershare MobileGo for Android install on your computer. You can also transfer contacts from your device to Outlook and then through iTunes to sync those contacts to your iPhone 5S/5C/5.
- Log into your Gmail. After clicking Contacts you will see a window with a tab named “More”, click it and choose Import on its drop down menu.
- Click Choose File in the newly show window and then import the selected VCF files
- Open your iPhone. Tap Setting, and then step by step until you find Add CardDAV account.
- After typing your username and password, tap Next to end the transfer procession.
- When you open your iPhone contacts app, you will find all the contacts already been syned.
Method 2: With the help of the dr.fone – Switch to transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6S/6/5S/5C/5 directly
Well, I know for some people, the previous method would be hard to handle. So the next method I’m going to introduce will be easier. This time, you are going to need the help of the dr.fone – Switch. This software can help you move all contacts on your Sony phone, even including those saved in Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail to your newly bought iPhone 5S directly with just 1-click
Step 1: Connect both your Sony Xperia and iPhone X/8/7/SE/6S/6/5S to your Windows computer
After installing the dr.fone on your computer, you will find a primary window. Connect your devices to the computer. And soon both of them will be displayed on this primary window separately as Source and Destination.
Step 2: Transfer contact from Sony Xperia to iPhone SE/6/7/8/X
You can find the list of contents in the middle part of the primary window. Check those data you need to transfer. You can select music, contacts, and photos and so on. Anyway, after choosing the data, you only need to click the “Start Transfer” tab and let the dr.fone do its work. Within one click, your contacts are being transferred from Sony Xperia to your iPhone 5S.