How to Directly Transfer Apps from Huawei Mate 7/8/S to Mate 9/10
You may find it difficult to transfer apps from Huawei mate 7/8/S to Mate 9, but dr.fone – Transfer(Android) makes it easy for you to do the same. However, before you move your apps, you need to know some of the important features of Huawei Mate 8 and Huawei Mate 9.
The mysterious and remarkable Huawei Mate 9 was officially announced in the month of November 2016 along with Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design and Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
Features of Huawei Mate 9
- 5.9- inch display with full HD and 1920 X 1080 pixel- resolution and pixel density of ~373 PPI
- Octa- core Kirin 960 / HiSilicon Hi3660 processor with 2.6 GHz of clock speed
- Mali- T900 is the GPU
- Memory storage of 64 GB and 128 GB, RAM of 4 GB, and the other version with 256 GB memory storage and 6 GB RAM.
The best part about Huawei Mate 9 is that it has a dual camera with 20 MP, 4x optical zoom, f/2.0, face detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED flash. Also, the operating system of this phone is the best till date in the Android phone market. It comes preloaded with Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
If you already own a Huawei phone, you may be wondering why you should buy another Huawei phone and transfer apps from Huawei mate 7/8/S to Mate 9. After all, it is a time taking process, but not with dr.fone. Anyways, you must have experienced issues with the camera of Huawei Mate 8, but you would not face this issue with Mate 9.
Once you buy Huawei Mate 9, you would like to transfer apps from Huawei mate 7/8/S to Mate 9 along with your other data. This entire process of transfer can be made easy with dr.fone – Huawei Mate 9 Transfer. This software can enhance the performance of your new phone by providing many more privileges in the daily life. For those people who lost their important data on Huawei smartphone, the powerful Android Data Recovery for Huawei is here to help you.
dr.fone Huawei Mate 9 Transfer: The best way to transfer apps from Huawei mate 7/8/S to Mate 9 / Mate 10
- With dr.fone, you can transfer your music, photos, contacts, videos, messages, notes, etc. to your PC and restore the entire or part of that data back to your phone.
- Using dr.fone, you can efficiently handle messages on your mobile from your computer. De-duplicating contacts, data management including importing and exporting them can be done efficiently.
- The One Click rooting function helps you to easily wield control over your phone or tablet after rooting them.
- The data transfer feature aids you to shift data between Android devices or iOS devices.
- With the help of App Manager Feature, you can do various actions including installing, uninstalling, exporting, importing or backing up of the applications in groups.
- Now it is easy to make your own GIFs from motion photos, videos, and photos using the GIF maker in dr.fone software.
- All the data in your Android device can be supported with just a single click.
- Synchronizing music present in your Android phone to iOS device, or from to Android from iTunes can be done efficiently with iTunes Manager.
- dr.fone is a highly compatible application that supports over 3000 Android devices ranging from 2.2 to 8.0 versions and various brands including Huawei, LG, Sony, Motorola, and Samsung.
- The application is entirely free.
Steps to transfer apps from Huawei mate 7/8/S to Mate 9
These instructions are aimed at guiding you to transfer your data from your previous Huawei Mate phone to your new Huawei Mate 9. You are going to do two things here:
- You need to back up your data of Huawei Mate 8 phone to your PC
- You need to import your data from the previous phone to the new Huawei Mate 9
How to create a backup of your data from the Huawei Mate 7 or Huawei Mate 8 to your PC
Step 1: Download and install dr.fone on your computer.
Step 2: Launch the software on the computer, choose “Transfer” mode and connect your source phone, which is Huawei Mate 7 or Huawei Mate 8 in this case, to the PC using a good quality USB cable.
Step 3: Click ‘Apps‘ submenu from the homepage of dr.fone.
Step 4: You will see the list of applications that are present in your phone. Check the applications you wish to move to your computer.
Step 5: When you click ‘Export‘, you will see a new pop- up window. Choose your destination folder where you want to place these applications.
Step 6: Once these apps are exported, you will find a new window. Click ‘OK’ if you want to exit this software or click ‘Open Folder’ to view your applications in the folder where you had placed them.
How to import your applications to Huawei Mate 9 from your PC
You have already installed dr.fone in your PC and created a backup of your apps from your old Huawei Mate 7 or Huawei Mate 8. Now you can proceed to further steps to transfer these applications from your PC to your new Huawei Mate 9. Follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Launch dr.fone in your PC, choose “Transfer”.
Step 2: Connect your new Huawei Mate 9 to your PC using a high-quality USB cable.
Step 3: Click ‘Apps’ submenu from the homepage of dr.fone.
Step 4: Click ‘Install’ and you will find a new pop- up window. Locate the folder where your backup files are stored and select the desired APK file you wish to install. Click ‘Open’.
That is it. The dr.fone – Transfer for Huawei Mate 9 will install your backed up applications in your new phone. Since you had already chosen your favorite apps while backing up from the Huawei Mate 7/ 8 to your PC, only those apps will be transferred to your Huawei Mate 9 / Mate 10.