Ten Nice Mass Text Messaging Services For You
If you want to send some messages to several of your friends, you may need a tool similar to Mass Text Messaging. With such tools, you can easily deliver the same messages which are convenient when you want to announce something or do something else like that. There are many tools for sending mass messages on the Internet. And to facilitate seeking a suitable one for you, I am going to make a list of the top ten Mass Text Messaging Services applications for your reference.
It is a nice tool with a user-friendly and intuitive interface. In fact, you can not only use it to manage your messages but also send mass messages to others. Besides, this tool allows you to edit the contacts and bookmarks too. If you want to back up your phone, no problem! This tool can help you create a backup file and then restore it on your phone when you want. And the best news is that all the functions above are free.
- 1. It is easy to install and to use. The guidance of this tool is so throughout, that you can do almost work without the hassle by yourself.
- 2. It is safe and reliable, so you have no need to worry about the data files on your phone.
- 1. There are more functions that it doesn’t offer compared to its counterparts.
Tool 2. Mass Text Messaging Service – eztexting.com
This tool can help its users to manage the messages and also send the mass messages from computer to your phone. It is easy to use and free of charge. And it is mainly developed for businesses and organizations.
- 1. It is a freeware so that you need to pay nothing to this tool and you can easily get all the functions of this tool
- 2. It is easy to use.
- 3. You can just use it online, without installing it on your computer if you don’t want.
- 1. Some countries may not be able to get this tool.
Tool 3. Mass Text Messaging Service – GizmoSMS.com
This tool is a freeware which can help its users to monitor and manage many kinds of data files on their phones, covering the text messages, contacts, call logs, browser history, MMS, SMS and so on. It is easy to send mass messages with it.
- 1. The service of this tool is excellent. Because you can both monitor and manage the data files on your phone.
- 2. It is free, so you don’t need to pay for it.
- 1. You can not use this tool if you are a user of the BSNL phone.
Tool 4. Mass Text Messaging Service – textmarks.com
- 1. It is a free but efficient application, so there is a large user group of it.
- 2. You can choose the services that you want so that the tool can serve you better.
- 1. It is mainly developed for businesses.
Tool 5. Mass Text Messaging Service – Jaxtr.com
- 1. It doesn’t ask for any fee for the basic functions.
- 2. The customer service of this tool is for 24 hours and 7 days, which allows you to get necessary assistance whenever you want.
- 1. The customer service will need your payment.
Tool 6. Mass Text Messaging Service – OhDon’tForget.com
This message managing tool allows you to send the mass messages to your contacts free of charge. And at the same time, it can classify all the messages upon the received time. And it also offers an alert for the important time or date.
- 1. You can add some schedules for the things needed to remember.
- 2. It is safe and useful, so you can feel free when you use it.
- 1. The functions of this tool compare less favorable with the other similar tools.
Tool 7. Mass Text Messaging Service – SMSGupShup.com
This tool allows you to manage all the messages on your phone. It is designed for the people working for the government, businesses, schools and so on. So it is very reliable and safe. It can help the users to manage the messages especially when there are many messages in a mess.
- 1. The functions of this tool are very powerful that it can help many people in complex work.
- 2. The storage space of this tool is large enough, so you can store many messages without worrying about the data loss.
- 3. The customer service is excellent in this tool.
- 1. It can sometimes go crash easily because there are so many people using this tool.
This tool allows the users to manage their messages, and send the mass messages between each other with ease. You can not only send the messages to an individual but also to a group. Thus you can create the group of the social or professional with this tool, so that you can manage the message more easily.
- 1. It is both a time and money saving tool. You don’t need to pay to it, but it offers the best service to you.
- 2. You can send the messages to a whole group.
- 1. You need to pay extra attention to the safety of the messages because the people on your group can easily get them.
Tool 9. Mass Text Messaging Service – RedOxygen
This is a tool available with the website browser, so it is more easy to get access. And you can use it no matter where you are, because there are many countries supported by this tool. It can help you manage all the SMS.
- 1. It is easy to use, and you don’t need to install it on your computer.
- 1. You may need to pay for it.
Tool 10. Mass Text Messaging Service – Yahoo Mobile
- 1.The features of it is easy to understand.
- 2.You can use it in many countries in the world.
- 1.There is a problem of overcrowding sometimes.
dr.fone Transfer – Best Mass Text Messaging Service
The dr.fone Transfer for Android can help you manage all the messages on both the Android phone and the iPhone. With it you can send/reply mass messages from PC easily. Just know more about it.
The main functions of it is listed as follows:
- 1. It enables you to download, import or export and manage the media files like the audios, videos, photos, etc.
- 2. It enables you to back up the data files on your phone, and then restore the backup files to your phone when you need.
- 3. You can copy the useful data files like the contacts to your computer or another phone, so that you can share those files to someone who needs it.
- 4. You can use this tool to mirror your Android phone and then control it on your computer. It is useful when you want to play the games with a keyboard or watch movies with a large screen.
- 5. There are some more functions of the dr.fone – Transfer (Android), which can help you optimize your phone.