Can’t find a way to transfer the songs on your iPod to Nokia X? Why not try dr.fone – Switch to sync music to Nokia X or Nokia XL directly in batch? The article will show you how to finish the task step by step for you.
With the new Nokia X, you might ask how can you transfer all the music on your iPod to this new Nokia X, how to sync music to Nokia XL. These two phones are running different platforms how could it possible to finish data transfer in a short time and without any loss data?
Luckily, you can use the dr.fone – Switch to help you. This software can transfer data like music, videos, SMS, contacts, photos and apps between different phones. Many people already used it and their feedbacks made the dr.fone – Switch one of the best data transfer software.
Sync music from iPod Touch to Nokia 8/6/5/3/X by using the dr.fone – Switch
- Not only transfer but also convert format of your music, iTunes U, videos, Podcasts from your iDevices to Nokia Android Phone
- Export contacts with all the details like home address, call logs, emails from iPod to Nokia 8/6/5/3/X
- SMS in iMessages can be copied from iPod to Nokia X/3/5/6/8
- Compatible with iPod Touch 6/5/4
Learn how to transfer music from iPod to Nokia X in three steps
Step 1. Download and install the dr.fone on computer
After downloading the software to your computer, just follow the instructions given by the installation wizard and then you can have the dr.fone on your computer. It won’t be difficult to handle. You can see a window show up and ask you to select mode since we need to transfer data from iPod to Nokia X the Nokia’s Android phone, we should choose the “Switch” mode.
- You can sign in your accounts like iCloud, Google, Hotmail in order to move contacts on your iPhone/iPad/iPod to Android devices by using the dr.fone – Switch
Step 2. Connect both of your devices to the computer
Use two USB cables to plug both your iPod and Nokia X to the computer. The software will detect and then show them side by side on its primary window. It is very simple that your Source device provides the data to your Destination device.
Step 3. Transfer & Sync music on your iPod to Nokia X or Nokia XL
See the list on the middle of the window? It is the contents list which briefly shows how many and what kind of data your iPod had. Choose Music and then click “Start Transfer” tab. Soon you can enjoy all these music on your Nokia X or Nokia XL.