How to Directly Sync iTunes Music to Huawei Mate 9 for Mac (Mate 10 Supported)
Music is one of the most used data types for mobile phones and with iTunes being the biggest music-related program out there, it’s most people’s preferred choice. The only issue with this is that iTunes is only compatible with the iOS device and if you have an Android device, or in this case a Huawei Mate 9, you aren’t able to sync iTunes music to Huawei Mate 9 for Mac. Luckily, with the use of dr.fone you are able to have your iTunes music transferred straight over to your Huawei device in no time at all and on that note, let’s jump right into it.
About Huawei Mate 9
Before we jump into the process itself, let’s take a look at one of the newest and innovate devices out there. Below I have listed some of the main things that are worth noting about the Huawei Mate 9.
- The Design. With this device comes a new design. Rather than sticking with the standard plastic casing which most mobile phones have had, this mobile phone has an entirely metal body.
- Screen Size. This is one of the things which I love most about this device. Offering the same resolution as a lot of computer monitors, the Huawei Mate 9 has an HD screen resolution of 1920 x 1080. For a mobile phone, this is a very impressive thing to be equipped with.
- Processor. As Huawei themselves have stated, the Huawei Mate 9 is equipped with the fastest processor that they currently have to offer. Thus, this is by far the fastest device that they have to offer.
- Battery Life. Although no specific time length has been said, as it really depends on a lot of factors, the Huawei Mate 9 comes with a 4000 mAH battery and lasts much longer than your standard mobile phone.
- Storage. Last, but undoubtedly not least, this device has 64 GB of storage. Given that the standard storage for iPhones has been 8 GB up until recently, this is definitely impressive.
The Huawei Mate 9 mobile phone is one of the newest mobile phones out there and on top of that, it is one of the best mobile phones available. Looking for a new phone? Check this one out.
Using dr.fone Transfer to Sync iTunes Music to Huawei Mate 9 for Mac
In this first method, we are going to be looking at how you can optimize dr.fone – Transfer (Android) in order to easily sync iTunes music to Huawei Mate 9 for Mac. Below are the steps which you must take to do so.
Step #1 – Start off by downloading and install the dr.fone program. Once it’s installed, load up the program and click “Transfer“.
Step #2 – After opening up dr.fone you will be prompted to connect your device. Connect your Huawei Mate 9 with a USB cable and allow a few moments for dr.fone to detect the connection.
Step #3 – For this method, click on the “Transfer iTunes Music to Device” option.
Step #4 – A display will then be shown which will allow you to either sync iTunes music to Huawei Mate 9 or selectively transfer your iTunes music.
Step #5 – Once you’ve selected the music that you want to have transferred over to your Huawei Mate 9, click on the “Transfer” button at the bottom.
Step #6 – After the transfer is complete, you will now be able to access all of your iTunes music on your new Huawei Mate 9 / Mate 10.
It’s that easy. As a key data type on mobile phones, knowing how to sync iTunes music to Huawei Mate 9 for Mac is important. Even though a lot of people have used iOS devices in the past, more and more people are spreading to Android devices. The only downside to this is that those same people have all of their data on iTunes although luckily, with the use of dr.fone, you are able to transfer this data over to the Android platform.
More About dr.fone
dr.fone is a fascinating program which despite our focus on how you can use it to sync iTunes music to Huawei Mate 9 for Mac or for Windows, the other features which come with the program are just as impressive. Below are some of the features which come with dr.fone which really stand out.
- Rooting Your Huawei Mate Device. The realization that even though you purchase your phone, you don’t have full control over it, can be frustrating. With that, many people opt to root their Android device. This simply removes all of the limits which are placed on the user by the Android platform, although the process of rooting your device isn’t easy. With dr.fone, the process is taken care of for you with the one-click rooting process.
- App Management. Everyone uses applications on their mobile phones and because of that, it’s important that you manage your applications properly. With dr.fone, you are able to install and uninstall multiple applications at once. This is not only the perfect clean up tool but is perfect for installing all of your applications at once if you purchase a new phone.
- Data Transfers from old Phones. Just got your hands on a new device but you are stressed about the data transferring process? No problem! dr.foneoffers a variety of data management tools which allow you to directly transfer data between two devices.
- Compatibility. When it comes to dr.fone, there’s no need to worry about your device or computer not being compatible with the program. dr.fone is updated regularly to ensure that it is compatible with as many devices and platforms as possible.
As you can see, dr.fone – Transfer (Android) is a program which goes beyond your average piece of music management program and allows you to get the most out of your handheld device. Whether you’re looking to sync iTunes music to Huawei Mate 9 for Mac or you want to copy music from Computer to Huawei Mate 9, dr.fone can get you where you want to be.