Trinn for Nokia Phone Data Backup: Kontakt, Media Files, tekstmelding, etc
Når du endrer Nokia-telefon til andre, du trenger for å sikkerhetskopiere alle dine Nokia data. I denne artikkelen, we will show you two solutions backup your Nokia contacts, SMS-meldinger, bilder, videos and music Enkelt.
The reasons you need to have your Nokia phone backed up
- You want to get your Nokia sent or sold to somebody else, but you want to keep the data on the phone.
- If you are about to turn into Verizon, Sprint or other tele companies, you may need to backup your Nokia before that.
- You book your new phone and you need to backup old Nokia so that you can restore the data to your new phone later.
- Make the backup a routine movement to make sure the safety of the data on your Nokia phone.
- You may come into other situations that push you to backup your Nokia phone.
The process of backing up Nokia phone
If you want to backup your Nokia phone in an easy way, you may use the help of Nokia backup tool. We will display two of the popular programs in the following article. Just go ahead with what you prefer.
Bruke dr.fone – backup&Restaurere (Android) å sikkerhetskopiere Nokia-telefon i bare ett klikk
dr.fone Backup&Restaurere (Android) er et kraftig verktøy for enkelt å sikkerhetskopiere iDevice, Nokia, Android-telefon og gjenopprette til annen kompatibel telefon. For flere detaljer:
- 1. Backup tekstmeldinger og kontakter på Nokia til datamaskinen raskt.
- 2. Beleilig backup videoer, musikk og bilder fra Nokia til datamaskin.
- 3. Bruke Nokia sikkerhetskopifilen til å gjenopprette til ny Android-enhet eller iDevice innen ett skritt.
- 4. Enkelt synkronisere innholdet fra Nokia til Android-telefon og iDevice.
- 5. Kompatibel med de fleste Nokia Android-telefoner, Android phones and iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Instructions about backing up SMS, kontakter, video, musikk, and photos from Nokia
Før alle trinnene, there are some tips you should keep in mind.
1. You need a Nokia phone, a Windows computer installed dr.fone,
and a USB cable.
2. If you just want to restore your new phone with the backup file from Nokia and you have access to both phones, you can take the Phone to Phone pattern to complete the transmission.
Skritt 1. Download and launch dr.fone on your computer.
The first step you should do is to launch the program after you download it on your computer. Choose the pattern Backup and Restore and then hit the button Backup.
Skritt 2. Backup your Nokia data to your computer.
Connect your Nokia to the computer with a USB cable. When the program detected your phone after a few seconds, the interface of the program will show your Nokia on the left side of the screen. You will see all the contents you can backup in the middle. Uncheck the contents you don’t want and hit the button Backup to initiate the backup process.
Skritt 3. Restore to your Android device with the Nokia backup file
I dette trinnet, we will show you how to restore another device with your Nokia backup file. Click Restore on the main window. Use a USB cable to connect your new device to the computer. When the device shows itself on the right side, you have to pick the Nokia backup on the left side. If you are sure about the contents you want to restore, just click Restore to Device to start restoring.