Steps for Nokia Phone Data Backup: Contacts, Media Files, SMS, etc
When you change Nokia phone into others, you need to backup all your Nokia data. In this article, we will show you two solutions backup your Nokia contacts, SMS text messages, photos, videos and music easily.
The reasons you need to have your Nokia phone backed up
- You want to get your Nokia sent or sold to somebody else, but you want to keep the data on the phone.
- If you are about to turn into Verizon, Sprint or other tele companies, you may need to backup your Nokia before that.
- You book your new phone and you need to backup old Nokia so that you can restore the data to your new phone later.
- Make the backup a routine movement to make sure the safety of the data on your Nokia phone.
- You may come into other situations that push you to backup your Nokia phone.
The process of backing up Nokia phone
If you want to backup your Nokia phone in an easy way, you may use the help of Nokia backup tool. We will display two of the popular programs in the following article. Just go ahead with what you prefer.
Using dr.fone – Backup&Restore (Android) to backup your Nokia phone in just one click
dr.fone Backup&Restore (Android) is a powerful tool to easily backup your iDevice, Nokia, Android phone and restore to other compatible phone. For more details:
- 1. Backup short messages and contacts on your Nokia to computer quickly.
- 2. Conveniently backup videos, music and pictures from Nokia to computer.
- 3. Using your Nokia backup file to restore to new Android device or iDevice within one step.
- 4. Easily sync contents from Nokia to Android phone and iDevice.
- 5. Compatible with most of the Nokia Android phones, Android phones and iPhone/iPad/iPod.
Instructions about backing up SMS, contacts, video, music, and photos from Nokia
Before all the steps, there are some tips you should keep in mind.
1. You need a Nokia phone, a Windows computer installed dr.fone,
and a USB cable.
2. If you just want to restore your new phone with the backup file from Nokia and you have access to both phones, you can take the Phone to Phone pattern to complete the transmission.
Step 1. Download and launch dr.fone on your computer.
The first step you should do is to launch the program after you download it on your computer. Choose the pattern Backup and Restore and then hit the button Backup.
Step 2. Backup your Nokia data to your computer.
Connect your Nokia to the computer with a USB cable. When the program detected your phone after a few seconds, the interface of the program will show your Nokia on the left side of the screen. You will see all the contents you can backup in the middle. Uncheck the contents you don’t want and hit the button Backup to initiate the backup process.
Step 3. Restore to your Android device with the Nokia backup file
In this step, we will show you how to restore another device with your Nokia backup file. Click Restore on the main window. Use a USB cable to connect your new device to the computer. When the device shows itself on the right side, you have to pick the Nokia backup on the left side. If you are sure about the contents you want to restore, just click Restore to Device to start restoring.