The Best Way to Solve Android No Command Error
Many individuals who put their Android devices on recovery mode come across an error called “Android no command“. On a daily basis, search engines receive a considerable number of queries pertaining to the Android no command issue. Are you among the Android users who need to know how to fix this issue? If so, this article explains how to solve it.
- Part 1. Android no command error explained
- Part 2. Android No Command Error – Fix It Via the Best & Professional Tool
- Part 3. How to reset your Android device
- Part 4. How to bypass Android no command and enter the Android recovery mode?
- Part 5. Recovering data from your device after resolving Android no command error
Basically, Android no command error is an annoying screen that usually occurs during a device reset process. You can identify this screen easily (it has to lie down droid with an exclamation mark). This screen appears after you boot the device into recovery mode.
In general, resetting an Android device should be a breeze, even for a beginner. However, some devices tend to show the above-mentioned error and frustrate users. Android no command error doesn’t display any instructions or other details. Instead, it just shows the error message “no command”. Since there is no sufficient information on the screen, things can be really confusing upon seeing such a message.
Android no command screen may appear as a result of denied Super User Access. This is likely to appear when installing the Play Store, updating the OS or resetting the device. All of those processes require you to enter Android Recovery Mode and complete the process manually.
We highly recommend you taking out the memory card before performing a manual resetting on your device. Also, in some of the cases, it is safer to take the SIM card out before performing these actions. Manual resetting can help you resolve issues like,
- Android no command
- The device doesn’t reboot during the update
- Dead Android icon or exclamation mark
When you see the droid resting on the back with an exclamation mark, you have achieved the recovery mode. If you follow the steps mentioned below, you can get the usual recovery menu and start the process again.
However, before you start the process, you should be smart enough to disconnect peripheral devices from your phone. For instance, you should remove the USB cable, OTG or any other device. In addition to that, you should make sure that the device has at least 80% full battery to begin.
What happens when you put your Android on recovery mode?
When put on recovery mode, your Android becomes more of a bootable partition that has a preinstalled recovery console. With the assistance of a few keystrokes, you will be able to boot your Android device into recovery mode.
If you are worried about the issue of Android No Command, here, we will show you a permanent solution, which can solve your problem effortlessly and quickly. That’s iMyFone Fixppo for Android, an amazing tool to fix Android No Command error with a simple click and return you a fresh Android system.
Key features of Fixppo for Android:
- You can use it easily without being tech-savvy
- Full guarantee, highest speed and success rate
- 100% compatible with more than thousands of Android devices
- Fix various issues, including Android No Command error, stuck on logo screen, the device is the frozen, black or white screen, and so on
Steps to fix Android No Command via Fixppo for Android
Step 1. Download and launch Fixppo for Android on your PC.
Step 2. Choose the correct information for your Android phone and download the right firmware for the problem fix.
Step 3. Make sure a suitable firmware be downloaded on your Android phone.
Step 4. Make the connection between your Android and computer after the firmware downloading finished, and Fixppo will fix your Android No Command error automatically.
If you are wondering how to perform a reset on your Android device, you should follow the steps below.
01. As the first step, you should switch off your device. To do this, you can simply press and hold the power button and follow the onscreen instructions. The instructions may slightly differ depending on the brand of the Android phone you are using.
02. After switching off the device, you should press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously. After a few seconds, you will be able to see the bootloader of the Android device.
03. When you are in the bootloader, you can see several options related to the device’s OS. You can navigate through these options simply by using volume up and down buttons. To select an option of your preference and enter it, you can use the power button.
04. You should now select the option labeled ‘Recovery Mode’ as you need to perform a reboot. To reach the option, you should use the volume buttons. Then, enter the selected option by pressing the power button. You will then be able to see Android no command message on a black screen. Press and hold the device’s power button while pressing and releasing the volume up button. However, you shouldn’t release the power button yet.
05. If you become successful, you will be able to see an option labeled “Wipe data/ Factory reset”. After entering the factory reset option, you can see a warning message. It will notify you whether you need to continue as the data of your device will be erased. After confirming the message, your device will set back into the factory mode within a couple of moments.
Do you need to bypass Android no command error and get your Android device into recovery mode? If so, here are the steps you should follow. We should mention that the key combinations mentioned below may slightly differ depending on the brand of the device.
01. Here are some of the common key combinations that work with leading mobile phone brands in the market.
- Bring up the Menu by pressing Power, Volume Down, Volume Up, and Home button, or,
- Press Power Button and Volume Down button simultaneously, or,
- Press Power Button and Volume Up button simultaneously, or,
- Then press Power Button, Volume Down Button, and Home Button simultaneously, or,
- Press Power Button, Volume Up Button, and Home Button simultaneously
As you can notice, different brands and models of smartphones support different types of key combinations. So, if you don’t succeed with one key combination, you can try another method listed above. Also, the user manual provided with your Android device may contain instructions related to bringing up the recovery menu.
02. After finding the correct combination to bring up the Recovery Menu, you are all set to proceed. Now, you can select Factory Reset or Wipe Cache Partition option using the keys we explained earlier.
03. At the completion of the process, you can move to the next step of rebooting your device. To do this, you should select the option labeled “Reboot System Now“.
Well, this should bring your Android device back to the normal mode. Now, you should be able to use your device smoothly.
The solution we have mentioned above can necessarily be performed to fix the Android no command issue. As we know, this process should fix those issues pertaining to all the renowned brands. Namely, this method will work perfectly on brands like Samsung, Micromax, HTC, Lenovo, Huawei, Alcatel, Sony, Xiaomi, etc.
What happens if you lose all the data available on your phone after resolving Android no command error? Does that mean the data is gone forever? Not at all. Even if you lose all the data stored in your Android device, there are ways to bring it back. Thanks to the technology, you can use data recovery software and acquire the data you have lost. This is when software like dr.fone – Recover (Android) can be exceptionally handy for you.
By any chance, if you have lost all the data stored in your Android, dr.fone – Recover can help you. Using dr.fone – Recover (Android) is a very simple process, and it doesn’t require any expert knowledge. This Android call log recovery is powerful enough to recover lost, erased or deleted data while resolving Android no command issue. More importantly, this specific software is capable of recovering all types of files. It supports videos, images, call logs, contacts, text, call records, WhatsApp data, Facebook data, notes, calendar, etc.
Features of dr.fone – Recover (Android)
Here are some of the most important features included in dr.fone – Recover (Android) software.
- It is compatible with all the files including messaging and social media apps
- Recover data, recover Snapchat photos & recover deleted Instagram photos in a couple of minutes from any Android device
- Convenient user-interface that lets you recover data easily
- It provides better protection for your data
How to recover lost Android data using dr.fone – Android Recover
If you need to know how to recover lost data using the best video recovery for Android – dr.fone – Android Recover, here’s a step-by-step guide.
01. To begin the process, you should download and install dr.fone – Recover on the Android device. Then, you should open the software and click on the option labeled ‘Recover’. After that, you should connect your Android device to the same computer to proceed to the next step. Be sure that your Android device is enabled for debugging to proceed successfully.
02. Once the device is connected and software is installed, dr.fone – Recover will display all the compatible data types. You can notice that some of the options are selected by default. However, you can customize your selection of files to restore. At the completion of this process, you should click ‘Next’ to proceed to the recovery process.
03. You can notice that there are basically two scanning modes with this software. You can either select the “Scan for deleted files” or “Scan for all files” option. And you can decide to recover all the files or deleted files depending on the requirement. After selecting the desired option, you should click the option labeled “Next” to initiate the scanning process.
04. dr.fone – Recover (Android) will scan all the data on your Android and start to restore the deleted files. The process will take a couple of minutes. Be sure that you don’t disconnect the device until the process is completed.
05. Now the process is almost completed. You can preview the files that were scanned by the software. You can now click on the files you need to recover and click on the option labeled ‘Recover’. This process will get all the lost files into your computer.
We hope that this article provided you with some useful information about solving Android no command error. Apart from that, you can use dr.fone – Recover (Android) to recover the lost data during the troubleshooting process. We encourage you to try the methods mentioned above and experience smooth operation from your Android device.