Hoe kan ik Fix ‘Samsung Pay werkt niet’ Probleem met Gemakkelijk
Do you experience Samsung pay not working kwestie? Are you annoyed about it? Don’t feel helpless. We will explain how to overcome it for good.
If you are a modern-day Samsung device user, you might be familiar with Samsung Pay. Eigenlijk, Samsung pay comes in the form of an app, and it acts as a mobile wallet. This special tool can be used instead of the plastic credit card or debit card you usually use. Eigenlijk, this service is available in various countries. Vanaf nu, many of the individuals are using this app as a convenient payment option.
niettemin, like with any other Android app, Samsung Pay can experience some crashes at least an occasional basis. If you are a long-term user and you are experiencing an issue with it lately, you might be frustrated. Things can be really frustrating if such a thing happens when you are just about to make a payment. Maar maak je geen zorgen. You are not alone in this case. There are many individuals out there in the real world who are experiencing Samsung pay not working issue. Zo, we thought of composing an article providing solutions to this issue for our readers.
We will explain the reasons for this issue and the most appropriate solutions to it. Zo, keep reading if you have lately experienced the ‘Samsung pay not working‘ issue and want a solution for it.
Een deel 1: What is the reason behind the ‘Samsung pay not working’ kwestie?
When you notice that there is an issue related to the Samsung Pay app, you will start to wonder why. In dit deel van het artikel, we intend to explain the possible common reasons behind this issue. Such information would be very handy to get an idea about the nature of this issue. Dat gezegd hebbende, listed below are the most common reasons behind the ‘Samsung pay not working’ kwestie.
- If you’re using a new device, the preloaded version of the app will show that it has updated. Echter, users cannot install the updates, en daarom, the Samsung Pay app will not work.
- Some users have seen a notification in the Play Store saying that their Samsung Play app is incompatible.
- Users who have recently bought new devices (particularly Galaxy S10) have experienced compatibility issues with Samsung Pay.
- In de meeste gevallen, Samsung Play doesn’t work just because you have entered wrong credit card information.
- Naast dat, unknown system errors can cause Samsung Pay app to prevent from working.
Een deel 2: What is the best way to fix the ‘Samsung pay not working’ kwestie?
Now that you have a general idea about the causes behind this issue. Let’s get to know the fixes. Eigenlijk, regardless of the cause behind the error, the method we mention here will work perfectly. Met andere woorden, this method can fix the ‘Samsung pay not working’ issue no matter how it has occurred. We use a special tool called iMyFone Fixppo voor Android om dit probleem op te lossen. Fixppo is fast, betrouwbaar, and very convenient. Mentioned below are some of the reasons why iMyFone Fixppo is the best tool to get this job done.
- iMyFone Fixppo for Android comes with advanced technology and power to fix all the issues related to Android.
- This tool works perfectly with all Samsung smartphones as well as tablets.
- Compared to other repair tools, Fixppo shows an impressive success rate in fixing Android issues.
- It repairs the errors in a very speedy manner.
Goed, let’s get into the step-by-step guide to repair the issue related to Samsung pay using iMyFone Fixppo.
- Als eerste stap, you should download and install iMyFone Fixppo on your computer. Dan, you should launch it and click on the option called ‘Begin.’ This option is available in the form of a button on the homepage itself.
- Before moving to the actual repairing process, you should download the firmware for the device. Maar maak je geen zorgen. You can do it just by providing the device’s details as requested by Fixppo. Once the information is provided, Fixppo will download the firmware automatically. Klik gewoon op de ‘Download Firmware‘ keuze.
- You can now connect your device to the same computer in which iMyFone Fixppo is installed. Make sure that you put the respective deice on Download mode before proceeding.
- Once the device is in ‘Download modus,’ Fixppo will start to repair it. This will repair ‘Samsung pay not working‘ as well as any other issue on the system. Bij de voltooiing van het reparatieproces, you can see that the device is restarting. And the issue will be gone!
Dat is het, and as we believe, there is no other simpler solution to address the ‘Samsung pay not working‘ kwestie.
Een deel 3: Other ways to fix ‘Samsung pay not working’ kwestie
It is true that Fixppo is the ultimate solution to address all the Android issues. Echter, if you want to learn some basic solutions as well to fix such issues, read this section too. What we should emphasize is that these methods are pretty simple, but the effectiveness cannot be guaranteed.
Basic Solution #01: Start het apparaat
The most basic solution you can use to resolve some minor errors on Android is performing a restart. Door het zo te doen, you can expect the memory of the device to be freshened up and fix the issue. Mentioned below are the steps to restart your Samsung device.
- Press the power button and hold it.
- Multiple options will be displayed on the screen, and you should choose ‘Herstarten‘ on it.
- The device will restart, and you can check if the Samsung Pay app is working or not.
Basic Solution #02: Reenter the Credit Card information on Samsung Pay app
If restarting the device doesn’t fix the issue, the app may have an issue with the credit card information. Some users enter wrong credit card information and see their Samsung Pay app doesn’t work. Zo, just remove the existing credit card information from your Samsung Pay app and reenter. Mentioned below are the steps on how to do it.
- Eerste, you should open Samsung Pay on the device and then tap on the option Credit/Debit card.
- Choose the card you have already entered and go to the option called ‘More Options.’ Dan, choose to ‘Delete Card‘ keuze.
- After a couple of seconds, you can add your card back to the app.
Basic Solution #03: Reset your Samsung Pay App
This is another pretty basic solution that can be applied to any app when it malfunctions. Eigenlijk, by doing this, we actually expect to clear the app data and give it a fresh start. You can do it by following the steps mentioned below.
- Open ‘instellingen‘ en kies vervolgens ‘Applicatie Manager.’
- Selecteer de app ‘Samsung Pay.’
- Tik op het ‘opslagruimte‘ en kies vervolgens de optie ‘Verwijder gegevens‘ to reset the Samsung Pay app.
Basic Solution #04: Update the OS
If your device has an outdated firmware version, you are likely to experience various issues frequently. Zo, the best thing to do is to give your device update and check if the issue is resolved. Eigenlijk, updating your Android OS to the latest version will fix a variety of other issues as well. Volg de onderstaande het gedaan te krijgen stappen.
- Allereerst, ga naar ‘instellingen‘ en kies ‘About phone‘ keuze.
- Dan, tap on the option called ‘Systeem update.’ The device will now start to check for the potential software updates now.
- If there is a software update, tikt u gewoon op ‘Bijwerken.’
Basic Solution #05: Check if the Date & Time Settings of the device are correct
If Date & Time Settings are wrong in your device, the Samsung Pay app won’t work correctly. Zo, be sure to check it and rectify it if needed. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it.
- Ga naar ‘instellingen‘ en kies ‘Datum en tijd.’
- Enable the option called ‘Automatic date and time‘ by sliding.
Basic Solution #06: Contact Support Center
If none of the above methods work for you, just contact the Samsung support center and get your device checked.
Zo, that’s how to fix the ‘Samsung pay not working‘ issue using different methods. Heeft u nog vragen over deze kwestie, please leave a comment below.