Huawei Root | How to Root Huawei Mate 9, Mate 7/S/8/10 Easily
We love our Android phone, but rooting it can give you an opportunity to do much more with your phone. Rooting can give you options like wireless tethering, the customized look of the phone, speeding up using overclocking, and many more things. That’s why it is essential to know how to root Huawei Mate 9, Mate 8, Mate 7, etc..
In case you do not know about rooting, it is the process of giving yourself permissions of root on your mobile. It is like running various programs being an administrator on a windows computer or running commands in Linux with sudo. When you root your mobile, it gives you the freedom to run applications, which need access to selected system settings and update custom ROMs on your phone to add extra features. There are several methods to root a phone, but no universal method can be used for all phones. Let us know about a few methods and software to root Huawei Mate 9 phone.
- Part 1. Benefits of rooting your Huawei Mate phone
- Part 2. Root Huawei Mate 9 Phone by One Click Huawei Mate Phone Manager
- Part 3. Using iRoot to root your Huawei Mate phone
- Part 4. Using KingoRoot APK for rooting Huawei Mate 9 without PC
- Part 5. Using Kingoroot in PC version for rooting your Huawei Mate phone
Rooting gives you complete control over your Android phone. Sometimes, even an Android phone does not allow you some features. Some a few applications may be blocked by the carriers are not available, or they just hack into the system files of the phone. Rooting gives you complete access to install apps blocked by carriers, get the features of latest Android version, make apps compatible, get unique features from other mobiles, power up the hardware, imitate exclusive features of other phones. Huawei Root gives you more power to use your phone exclusively. When your friends are using regular Android phones, you can flaunt your rooted Android phone to them.
One Click Huawei Mate Phone Manager – dr.fone lets you manage your files and root Huawei Mate 9, Mate 8/7/S with ease.
- Backup and restore data: backup your photos, music, contacts, SMS, and many more things to your PC and recover them easily.
- Import, export, and manage your SMS and contacts, delete duplicate contacts and reply to your text messages from your computer
- Root the Android tablet or phone with just one click using this software to have complete control over your device
- Transfer all or part of your data between two phones, whether it is iOS or Android.
- Import, install, uninstall, and backup your applications in batches
- Create GIFs from your motion photos, pictures, and videos
- You can sync your iTunes music with Android and transfer music to iTunes from Android
- The software is entirely compatible with more than 3000 Android phones and other devices ranging from Android 2.2 to Android 8.0 of Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Huawei, Sony, etc.
Using dr.fone Android Root to root Huawei Mate 9 phone
One Click root is software that you can use to root your phone in just a few simple steps. This software supports Huawei Ascend Mate.
1. Download the software ‘dr.fone’.
2. Use a standard USB cable to connect your computer and Huawei Mate phone.
3. Open the menu to ToolBox and then click “Root“.
4. Run the software on your computer to complete the remaining steps.
5. Your phone will be rooted automatically.
One Click Root is a quick, safe, and effective way to root Huawei Mate phone. You can be assured that your data will not be lost of the software will not get corrupt midway. The best part about buying this software is that the company provides the full refund in case you are not able to root your phone with One Click Root.
Rooting does not make your phone lose data. However, there are some initial requirements that may wipe your data such as unlocking bootloader for some models of phones. That is why; it is crucial to backup your phone before rooting it.
- Enable USB debugging in the developer options menu of your Huawei Mate phone. You can do it by using these steps: Click Settings, then About Phone, and then Build Number. Click 7 times continuously to open Developer Options.
- Download the iRoot in its PC version on your computer.
- Install the appropriate driver on your computer for recognition of your Huawei Mate phone.
- Download the suitable firmware from download sources.
- Now, extract the firmware that you have downloaded.
- Connect your Huawei Mate phone and computer using a USB cord and install the relevant drivers.
- Select MTP to transfer your files.
- Now, copy the downloaded file using an external memory card and paste it in the root directory.
- Hold the volume up, volume down, and power button simultaneously to flash the downloaded firmware on the phone.
- To root Huawei Mate phone, it will start rebooting automatically.
- Perform bootloader unlocker.
- Open iRoot and connect your computer and phone.
- Your device will be detected by iRoot.
- Click the tab titled ‘root now’ to begin rooting procedure.
- Your phone will reboot after rooting is completed.
Most of the Huawei phones are rooted by APK files, so you can try it first.
- Open Settings and then Security.
- Enable ‘unknown sources’ mode.
- Download the file titled KingoRoot.apk in the phone.
- When file is downloaded, install KingoRoot and launch it.
- Click ‘One Click Root’.
- The rooting will be completed in a while. If you do not succeed, you can try this method more than once.
The PC version of KingoRoot has a higher rate of success for rooting an Android phone. You must perform rooting on a Windows computer. In addition, make sure that your phone has over 80% battery because rooting takes a lot of time. Backup your data if you have precious data on your phone.
- Shut down the anti-virus or firewalls on your laptop or computer
- Enable the USB debugging on the phone using the steps described above.
- Download KingoRoot in its PC version.
- Install the software and launch it
- Connect your phone and laptop using a good quality USB cable
- The software will detect your phone and install the required driver in your PC
- If you are rooting with Windows 8, you can use these steps
- Open Settings by using ‘Windows+I’ command
- In the bottom right corner, you will find ‘change PC settings’ tab. Click this tab
- Locate General tab
- Find ‘advanced startup’ and click the tab titled ‘windows startup settings’
- After the restart, your PC will boot into startup settings
- Press the F7 button
- Tick the tab titled ‘Always allow from this computer’
- Click the tab titled ‘root’
- The software will employ several exploits on the phone.
- The rooting process will begin. Leave your phone and laptop to complete the process. It may take several minutes.
- When the rooting is completed, you can use your phone with additional benefits.