After you have rooted your HTC device you will have total control over your HTC device. Rather than having to worry about the limits which the Android operating system places on you as a user, with a rooting device, 이러한 제한이 제거됩니다. 그래서 HTC 루트 어떤 HTC 전화 사용자를 위해 매우 중요하다.
당신이 한 번 루트 HTC 10, M9, M8, 또는 다른 휴대 전화 당신은 당신의 장치와 함께 당신이 원하는 무엇이든 할 수 있습니다, 궁극적으로, 그게을 수행 할 설득하기에 충분합니다. 그걸 염두에두고, 이제 살펴 보자 dr.fone - 안드로이드 HTC 루트, 당신은 당신의 안드로이드 장치와 Dr.Fone이 구성의 일부 기능을 근절하는 데 사용할 수있는 방법.
부품 1. HTC를 근절하는 방법 10, M9, Dr.Fone와 M8 또는 다른 전화 - 안드로이드 루트
다음은 성공적으로의 사용과 모든 안드로이드 장치를 근절하는 데 사용할 수있는 단계는 dr.fone Toolkit – Android Root.
단계 #1 – Start off by downloading the Dr.Fone – HTC Root program, 적절하게 설치, 그것을 시작.
단계 #2 - 프로그램이 시작되면, connect your HTC phone to your computer with a USB cable if you haven’t done so already.
단계 #3 – On the main panel of Dr.Fone, From here you will be shown a variety of different options, although for this method click on the “뿌리” 선택권.
단계 #4 - 다음, make sure that your device has “Developer Mode” enabled. If you aren’t sure on how to enable “Developer Mode”, read the section below.
단계 #5 – In order to begin the process, 단순히 클릭 “Root Now” button on Dr.Fone and your device will begin to be rooted.
단계 #6 – The root process will only take a few minutes to root your device. 프로세스가 완료되면, you will have successfully root HTC phone.
This one-click root process makes rooting any Android device a whole lot easier. If you haven’t rooted your device yet and are interested in making it happen, Dr.Fone – HTC Root is the way to go.
How to Enable Developer Mode
우리는 위에서 언급 한 바와 같이, in order to root your Android device, you have to enable developer mode. To enable developer mode, 간단하게 다음 단계를 따르.
- 단계 #1 – Take your Android device and open up the “설정” 신청. 여기에서, 온 클릭 “일반” 선택권, followed by tapping “약”.
- 단계 #2 – From the menu shown, scroll until you find the devices “Build version”, 그 위에 탭 7 타임스. A message will appear alerting you that you have enabled Developer Mode.
- 단계 #3 – Simply head back to the main menu, 온 탭 “개발자 옵션” option which will have now appeared, and enabled “USB 디버깅”.
Developer mode can be incredibly useful and allows for you to do so much more than just rooting your device. It can be especially useful for those who develop Android applications.
부품 2. Rooting HTC Device with the HTC Quick Root Toolkit
Rooting your HTC is a safe process and puts your device in no place to be at risk. With the HTC Quick Root Toolkit, you are able to achieve a rooted device and enjoy the freedom which it provides. 그래서, let’s take a look at how to root HTC phone with this toolkit.
단계 #1 -를 다운로드하여 시작 HTC Quick Root Toolkit and installing it.
단계 #2 - 다음, 확인하십시오 그 “Fast boot” setting is disabled. You can disable it by following the path “설정”, “Battery Manager”, and lastly make sure that “Fast boot” isn’t enabled.
단계 #3 – Additionally, you must enable Developer mode. 이것을하기 위해, see the “How to Enable Developer Mode” 섹션.
단계 #4 – Connect your HTC device to your computer using a USB computer and open up your system file explorer.
단계 #5 – Launch the “HTC Quick Root” program and allow a few moments for the program to be detected.
단계 #6 – Once detected, you will be provided with a few different options. 이 방법의 경우, 온 클릭 “Universal Exploit Method” 클릭 “Root Device”.
단계 #7 – Allow a few minutes for the program to root your device although once complete, you will have successfully rooted your device.
다시, this method isn’t difficult at all and takes just a few minutes out of your day for a lifetime of freedom to your device.
부품 3. The Importance of Backing Up Your Device
Before you hurry to root HTC phone, it’s important that you back up your Android device. 생각해 내다, when you root your device, there are a variety of errors which can occur.
When rooting any device, data corruption can occur and is known to be a common issue too. By backing up your Android device not only before rooting it but on a regular basis, you are able to ensure that your data is retrievable in the event that data corruption does take place.
단계 #1 - 다운로드 및 설치 dr.fone – Android Data Backup & 복원 프로그램.
단계 #2 – If your device isn’t already connected to your computer using a USB cable, 다음 지금 설치.
단계 #3 - Dr.Fone에, 온 클릭 “지원 & 복원” 선택권.
단계 #4 - 다음 화면에, you will be prompted to select the different types of data to have backed up. Select the different data types and click on the “지원” 버튼 프로세스를 시작합니다.
단계 #5 – Once the backup has completed, you will be able to restore it at any moment using Dr.Fone.
Any backups which have you taken using this process can be easily restored using a similar process with Dr.Fone.
While throughout this article we have focussed in on how you can use the Dr.Fone – HTC Root program to easily root HTC phone, the program itself has so much more to offer. Some of the other features which it has to offer include:
- Device Compatibility. If you’re unsure as to whether or not Dr.Fone will support your specific device, 그것에 대해 걱정하지 마십시오. This program is designed to be compatible with every Android device out there and is indeed that.
- 데이터 손실. A common issue when you root HTC phone is the unfortunate occurrence of data corruption and data loss. Dr.Fone로, we can reassure you that the risk of data loss is a lot lower than some of the other methods available as a much safer approach is taken when the device is being rooted.
- 자료 관리. The biggest set of feature which I’d like to focus in on is the data management tools which Dr.Fone can provide. Data backups, data restoration, and the ability to do both selectively are all key features to Dr.Fone. Data management is important, especially considering how limited storage devices for mobile phones can be.
- Data Extraction. One of the worst things about having a damaged device is the fact that you can’t gain access to the data which you have stored on it. With Dr.Fone – HTC Root, you are able to extract & recover any of the data which you have on the device, and use the extracted data to import it onto another device. 그것 덕분에, you will have full access to the data and won’t have to worry about it.
If you haven’t already had the chance to root HTC phone, it’s time to give it a shot. By rooting your Android device, you are opening up the chance to do so much more with it. Rather than allowing Android to place all of these limits on how you use your phone, root it and gain full control over what is rightfully yours. 와 dr.fone - 안드로이드 HTC 루트, you are able to do just that.