After you have rooted your HTC device you will have total control over your HTC device. Rather than having to worry about the limits which the Android operating system places on you as a user, with a rooting device, these limits are removed. So HTC Root is very important for any HTC phone users.
Once you root HTC 10, M9, M8, or other phones you are able to do whatever you want with your device, and ultimately, that should be enough to persuade you to do it. With that in mind, let’s take a look at dr.fone – Android HTC Root, how you can use it to root your Android device and some of the features that Dr.Fone consists of.
Part 1. How to Root HTC 10, M9, M8 or other Phone with Dr.Fone – Android Root
Below are the steps which can be used to successfully root any Android device with the use of dr.fone Toolkit – Android Root.
Step #1 – Start off by downloading the Dr.Fone – HTC Root program, installing it accordingly, and launching it.
Step #2 – Once the program is launched, connect your HTC phone to your computer with a USB cable if you haven’t done so already.
Step #3 – On the main panel of Dr.Fone, From here you will be shown a variety of different options, although for this method click on the “Root” option.
Step #4 – Next, make sure that your device has “Developer Mode” enabled. If you aren’t sure on how to enable “Developer Mode”, read the section below.
Step #5 – In order to begin the process, simply click on the “Root Now” button on Dr.Fone and your device will begin to be rooted.
Step #6 – The root process will only take a few minutes to root your device. Once the process is complete, you will have successfully root HTC phone.
This one-click root process makes rooting any Android device a whole lot easier. If you haven’t rooted your device yet and are interested in making it happen, Dr.Fone – HTC Root is the way to go.
How to Enable Developer Mode
As we mentioned above, in order to root your Android device, you have to enable developer mode. To enable developer mode, simply follow the steps below.
- Step #1 – Take your Android device and open up the “Settings” application. From here, click on the “General” option, followed by tapping “About”.
- Step #2 – From the menu shown, scroll until you find the devices “Build version”, and tap on it 7 times. A message will appear alerting you that you have enabled Developer Mode.
- Step #3 – Simply head back to the main menu, tap on the “Developer options” option which will have now appeared, and enabled “USB Debugging”.
Developer mode can be incredibly useful and allows for you to do so much more than just rooting your device. It can be especially useful for those who develop Android applications.
Part 2. Rooting HTC Device with the HTC Quick Root Toolkit
Rooting your HTC is a safe process and puts your device in no place to be at risk. With the HTC Quick Root Toolkit, you are able to achieve a rooted device and enjoy the freedom which it provides. So, let’s take a look at how to root HTC phone with this toolkit.
Step #1 – Start by downloading the HTC Quick Root Toolkit and installing it.
Step #2 – Next, make sure that the “Fast boot” setting is disabled. You can disable it by following the path “Settings”, “Battery Manager”, and lastly make sure that “Fast boot” isn’t enabled.
Step #3 – Additionally, you must enable Developer mode. To do this, see the “How to Enable Developer Mode” section.
Step #4 – Connect your HTC device to your computer using a USB computer and open up your system file explorer.
Step #5 – Launch the “HTC Quick Root” program and allow a few moments for the program to be detected.
Step #6 – Once detected, you will be provided with a few different options. For this method, click on the “Universal Exploit Method” and click “Root Device”.
Step #7 – Allow a few minutes for the program to root your device although once complete, you will have successfully rooted your device.
Again, this method isn’t difficult at all and takes just a few minutes out of your day for a lifetime of freedom to your device.
Part 3. The Importance of Backing Up Your Device
Before you hurry to root HTC phone, it’s important that you back up your Android device. Remember, when you root your device, there are a variety of errors which can occur.
When rooting any device, data corruption can occur and is known to be a common issue too. By backing up your Android device not only before rooting it but on a regular basis, you are able to ensure that your data is retrievable in the event that data corruption does take place.
Step #1 – Download and install the dr.fone – Android Data Backup & Restore program.
Step #2 – If your device isn’t already connected to your computer using a USB cable, then do so now.
Step #3 – On Dr.Fone, click on the “Backup & Restore” option.
Step #4 – On the next display, you will be prompted to select the different types of data to have backed up. Select the different data types and click on the “Backup” button to begin the process.
Step #5 – Once the backup has completed, you will be able to restore it at any moment using Dr.Fone.
Any backups which have you taken using this process can be easily restored using a similar process with Dr.Fone.
While throughout this article we have focussed in on how you can use the Dr.Fone – HTC Root program to easily root HTC phone, the program itself has so much more to offer. Some of the other features which it has to offer include:
- Device Compatibility. If you’re unsure as to whether or not Dr.Fone will support your specific device, don’t worry about it. This program is designed to be compatible with every Android device out there and is indeed that.
- Data Loss. A common issue when you root HTC phone is the unfortunate occurrence of data corruption and data loss. With Dr.Fone, we can reassure you that the risk of data loss is a lot lower than some of the other methods available as a much safer approach is taken when the device is being rooted.
- Data Management. The biggest set of feature which I’d like to focus in on is the data management tools which Dr.Fone can provide. Data backups, data restoration, and the ability to do both selectively are all key features to Dr.Fone. Data management is important, especially considering how limited storage devices for mobile phones can be.
- Data Extraction. One of the worst things about having a damaged device is the fact that you can’t gain access to the data which you have stored on it. With Dr.Fone – HTC Root, you are able to extract & recover any of the data which you have on the device, and use the extracted data to import it onto another device. Because of that, you will have full access to the data and won’t have to worry about it.
If you haven’t already had the chance to root HTC phone, it’s time to give it a shot. By rooting your Android device, you are opening up the chance to do so much more with it. Rather than allowing Android to place all of these limits on how you use your phone, root it and gain full control over what is rightfully yours. With dr.fone – Android HTC Root, you are able to do just that.