The iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus have been released just a few days ago. While there are already many a man has bought this new model. In fact, there are a lot of advantages of this new model of the Apple’s phone. And it adopts the iOS 9 which is the latest version of the iOS and has a lot of wonderful functions comparing to its brothers.
So if you have bought the iPhone 6S or the iPhone 6S, you need to get a quick knowledge about the iOS 9, including how to restore a Samsung Kies backup file on your iPhone 6S device. Here is a simple and convenient way for your reference.
I used to have a Samsung phone, and then I just bought an iPhone 6S. So I need to restore all my Samsung Kies backup files to new iPhone 6S with the backup function of the Wondershare MobileTrans, which is a professional tool for creating all phone data backup & restore for almost all the mobile phones. If you are interested in how I did that with this wonderful tool, please read on this article.
The main features of the Wondershare MobileTrans:
- 1. There are two different versions of this tool, for both the Windows users and the Mac users.
- 2. The devices supported by this tool includes the iPhone, Android phone, Blackberry and so on. And the latest models of the iPhone, namely the iPhone XR and the iPhone XS Max are also supported.
- 3. The tool can help you create the backup files of your device covering the contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, audios, videos, app, etc.
- 4. The tool can help you restore the backup files of the Kies, iTunes, iCloud, etc.
- 5. You can transfer the data files between the two devices.
- 6. You can use this tool to erase all the personal information on your device.
Here is the detailed tutorial to restore Samsung Kies Backup Files to iPhone 6S / 6S Plus:
Step 1. Download, install and launch
Download the Wondershare MobileTrans. Launch this tool after installation.
Step 2. Tap on “Restore From Backups”
On the pop-up primary window, tap on “Restore From Backups” and then select the “Kies” option.
Step 3. Connect your iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus
With a USB, connect your iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus to your computer. And soon, it will be detected by the Wondershare MobileTrans.
Step 4. Choose the desired backup file
Choose a desired backup file on the left. Or you can also click on “Add backup file” to add more backup files.
Step 5. Choose the types of the data files
Then, in the middle part of the primary window, there is a box with a list of the types of different data files. Check the one or ones that you want to restore.
Step 6. Start to restore Kies Backup to iPhone
After all that, you can now click on the “Start Transfer” button. You can also choose to turn on the “Clear data before copy” option on the lower right below the screenshot of your iPhone.