How to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
As the development of science and technology, the camera is left out, and the smartphone becomes more and more popular. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime is a newly released phone, which is welcomed for its reasonable price and powerful functions. The built-in camera is, especially good among the low-and-middle products. The photos are important for us because they carry cherished memories. It is anguished to lose them, but it happens more often than you thinking.
- 1. People say that they lose data usually because of unintentional deletion. Some of them remain that the storage space is not available and they delete the photos by mistake when they are cleaning up the memory. And some photos are deleted by their young children.
- 2. To reset your phone can also cause the loss of photos. There is usually unforeseen circumstance coming up. As we know, the data stored in the internal storage can be definitely deleted if you reset your phone. In this case, you need to make a backup file ahead of time.
- 3. Do you use an SD card to extend the storage space on your phone? But actually, the SD card gets corrupted easily. If there are important data on it, you need to keep an eye open.
How to Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Effortlessly?
Don’t worry! I’d like to tell you that the photos you lose are not actually deleted from your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, and you can still get them back. The third party application I would like to recommend is a professional Samsung Galaxy Core Prime data recovery tool – Dr.Fone for Android Data Recovery for Windows & Mac developed by Wondershare. It is a handy tool for recovering data including photos. You can see the main features of Dr.Fone as follows.
- 1. It can help you to retrieve all kinds of data on your phone, including photos, messages, contacts, call logs, calendar, notes, audios, videos, apps, etc.
- 2. The interface of it is easy to understand so that you can recover the data files within just a few minutes.
- 3. It is an application for computer, so you can do it on your computer, which is safer and quicker. And there are two different versions for both Windows users and Mac users.
- 4. The phones it is compatible with include Android, Apple and so on. The Dr.Fone for Android supports more than 2000 kinds of Android phones.
- 5. All the data can be recovered with Dr.Fone, including those damaged owing to a system crash or broken phone.
- 6. You are allowed to preview all the recoverable data that this application provides for you, so that you can be clear about which to recover and which not. It is time-saving.
To recover phone from your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, you need to get these preparations:
- 1. A USB cable that is compatible with your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
- 2. A computer is installed with Dr.Fone for Android.
- 3. Your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
Here you need to pay attention that you’d better stop using your Samsung Galaxy, once you find you have lost some photos. Because the photos you lost are still stored somewhere on your Samsung Galaxy, but if you overwrite them, you will never get them back.
Step 1. Connect your phone to the computer
With USB cable, connect your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime to the computer with the Dr.Fone for Android installed, and run the said application.
Step 2. Enable the USB debugging
After you finish the first step, your phone will probably be detected by Dr.Fone in a few seconds. But sometimes, it will ask you to enable the USB debugging. Then you can do it like this:
- 1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Go to “Settings” < Tap on “Applications” < “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
- 2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Go to “Settings” < Tap on “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
- 3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Go to “Settings” < Tap on “About Phone” < Click “Build number” for several times, and then you will see it saying “You are under developer mode” < Go back to “Settings” < Tap on “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
Step 3. Analyze your phone
After you enable the USB debugging, you need to eject the USB cable and plug it in again, to make sure that the phone is detected by Dr.Fone successfully. Then click on the “Start” button to analyze the data on your phone before scanning.
Step 4. Perform a permission on your phone
Now, turn to your phone and you will see it asking your permission on Superuser Request. Click on “Allow” and check “Remember” if you don’t want to perform this step again the next time.
Step 5. Start scanning on your phone
Go back to your computer, and you can click on “Start” now, to scan for the deleted photos on your phone. The whole process will take you just a few minutes, so please wait patiently.
Step 6. Preview the photos
After all the results of the scan are shown on the primary window, you can see there are data files with two different colors. You can separate them by turning on of turning on the switch on the top of the primary window. Then, you can preview the photos one by one and decide if you want to recover it or not.
Step 7. Recover the photos from Galaxy Core Prime
After you have checked all the photos you want to recover, click on “Recover” to start recovering.
Tip: There are surely some other data files among the scan results, like the messages and the media files. You can recover them too if you need.
Then, you choose to read on, if you are wondering how to avoid data loss. First, it is a good choice to save your photos on the “cloud”. The services you may like are the Skydrive and the Dropbox, both of which are good for Android phones. And you can spare more storage space on your phone if you have to sync your important data with the cloud. Second, you can create backup files on your computer for your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime with dr.fone – Android Backup & Restore, which is safer because data files stored on the cloud are vulnerable.