Do you want to know how to convert MXF to MP4? If yes, your search ends here. With this article, we will reveal three powerful tools that can convert MXF to MP4 with ease. Also, we cover some other important information related to MXF.
The term MXF is the shortened form of Material eXchange Format. Professional-level digital camcorders that come under brands like Sony, Panasonic, etc. support this file format. This file format can even store programmed data in addition to video and audio. Although MXF works fine with aforementioned camcorders, must of the other media players aren’t compatible with it. Also, you cannot edit this file format in some of the video editing tools like Windows Movie Maker.
To edit or play these MXF to MP4 files in a standard device, convert them into a universal format. This is when a file format like MP4 comes to play. Once converted into MP4, you can easily do the playing and editing as you would normally do. These converted files are compatible with all the smartphones and computers regardless of their platform.
PART 1: The most recommended way to convert MXF to MP4
The main purpose of this article is to reveal the best tools that can convert MXF to MP4. When you look around for efficient MXF to MP4 converters, there is no shortage of options. However, not all those tools do what they say. Some of those random tools are simply bogus software that can even contain malware or annoying ads. So, you must do plenty of research before purchasing software to convert MXF to MP4 as well as Convert MXF to MOV.
We did some great deal of research for you, and that is the hard work as we believe. As a result of this research, we have recognized Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate as a superb option. Thanks to a large number of options, converting MXF to MP4 is pretty convenient through Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate. When the file is converted, you can play it in any player you wish.
Features of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate
- It can convert ISO to MP4, and also convert a range of files such as MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, etc. in addition to MXF.
- This software can convert files 30X faster compared to other traditional converters.
- It can edit videos thanks to advanced features such as trimming, adding, cropping and even adding watermarks.
- You can use it to burn and edit your MXF videos to DVD by utilizing the templates included.
- The highly versatile toolbox that comprises of elements like GIF Maker, Cast Video to TV, etc.
- It can download videos from thousands of video sharing sites.
- It works with Windows and Mac platforms.
How to convert MXF to MP4 using Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate?
In the next section, we will explain how to convert an MXF file into an MP4. This process will explain how convenient it is to use this software and get video files converted.
1) First of all, you should download and install Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate on your computer. Then, you will have to click on the + (Plus) button located on the screen. You will then see a different popup window. On this window, you can simply navigate towards the MXF files. So, just load the files into the app’s pane. If not, you can simply drag and drop those MXF files into the app window directly.
To turn more than one MXF file into one MP4, you should adjust the number of files to the play order. Thereafter, you can turn on “Merge All Videos” located at the bottom.
2) Next, you will have to move the mouse towards the option “Convert all files to pane”. You can then click the inverted triangle icon located on the Target box. Then select the option Video tab. Choose the option MP4 located in the sidebar (left). You can then define the video resolution on the right side and make sure what the output format is.
Is your purpose of converting MXF files just to play on one of your smart devices? If so, we suggest you go with directly optimized output formats.
3) If you select the option Trim Crop or Effect icon located under the video, you can customize the videos. Nevertheless, this is an optional step.
4) At the completion of setting up the parameters and other editing options, you can press “Convert”. You can have an idea about the conversion speed simply by looking at the progress bar. Generally, you will see that the conversion takes place within a very short period.
5) Once the conversion is completed, you can find those output files by locating the “Open Folder” option.
Part 2: How to convert MXF to MP4 using Movavi Video Converter
As we promised before, we reveal three perfect options for those who need to convert MXF to MP4. And, here’s the second option which is called Movavi Video Converter. You might already know, only some of the software tools can do what is promised. According to the research we have done, we believe Movavi Video Converter that delivers what is promised. The interface of this tool comes with a simplified appearance. Also, those who have used this software say that it is absolutely easier to use. The speed of this software is very impressive (which depends on the performance of the machine though). Also, you can use this software on both Windows and Mac computers with ease. Converting an MXF to MP4 is made simple with this software. In this section of the article, we will explain how to convert MXF to MP4 using Movavi Video Converter. But before that, let’s take a look at the most notable features associated with this software.
Features of Movavi Video Converter
- It can convert image files, audio files, and DVD in addition to video files.
- It converts videos within a very short period without any hassle.
- Movavi Video Converter doesn’t make any quality loss when converting files.
- Even 4K videos can be converted maintaining the quality.
- Both editing and compressing tasks are done conveniently with this software.
- It can be used to process files in batches regardless of the number and size of the files.
- It also lets you change the quality of the video and adjust sounds prior to converting.
- You can also use it to trim and join different video files together for good.
- Movavi Video Converter can save video and audio clips so that they can be accessed through mobile devices.
Steps to convert MXF to MP4 using Movavi Video Converter.
Now, let’s take a look at the steps you should follow in order to convert an MXF to MP4.
1) Get the software ready
Before everything else, you should download Movavi Video Converter into your computer and get it installed. To get it installed, you can use the onscreen instructions provided.
2) Select the file
Now, launch the software and click on the option called “Add Media”. This will let you browse the files and select the video you intend to convert. You can now select the MXF files you intend to convert. It can be either a single file or a batch of files.
3) Define what format it should be
You should now define what the output format is in order to complete the process. For instance, if you are expecting to play the file in any device, choose MP4. If you want another format (like AVI or WMV, you can select it accordingly. However, if you want to view the file on a mobile device, you can open the tab “Devices”. Then, you will be able to find an appropriate format that matches your device.
To make this process easier, you can connect the respective device to the computer. Then, the software will detect it automatically if you click on the Cell Phone icon.
In order to choose a destination folder, you will have to click on the “Folder” icon. Now, if necessary, you can have the default folder selected.
Part 3: How to convert MXF to MP4 using Aiseesoft MXF Converter
When you are in search of the best MXF to MP4 converter, you shouldn’t miss out Aiseesoft MXF Converter. This special software comes with various impressive features to the delight of users across the globe. No matter whether you are a novice user or a tech-savvy, you can use this software thanks for its convenient user interface. Converting MXF to MP4 is absolutely easier if you use software like MXF to MP4.
Features of Aiseesoft MXF Converter
Before we learn how to convert MXF to MP4, let’s take a look at AIseesoft MXF Converter’s main features.
- This software works perfectly with both Mac and Windows computers.
- This is a really powerful software that lets you convert MXF files with ease.
- Can convert MXF files to a range of other formats like MOV, 3GP, NKV, SWF, AVI, etc.
- Also, it can change MXF files into MP3, AIFF, WMA, FLAC, OGG, etc.
- It lets you download online videos from various video sharing sites (such as YouTube).
- You can use this software to do basic editing with MXF files before converting them into other formats.
Steps to convert MXF to MP4
Well, let’s take a quick look at the steps you should follow in order to convert MXF to MP4.
First of all, you should download and install Aiseesoft MXF Converter on your computer.
Then, you should launch the software and click on the option “Add File”. This option will lead you to browse for the file you intend to convert.
As the third step, you should choose the option “MP4” from the appearing dropdown. This can be found under “Profile”.
You can now click on the option “Convert” so the software will start to convert the file.
Please note that this software allows you to do basic edits before doing the conversion. That means you will be able to rotate, flip, add watermark, etc. before converting them.
Well, those are the three best and easiest ways to convert MXF to MP4 files. As you can see, we have mentioned only three software tools. We also mentioned that there is no shortage of options to convert video files. However, we have selected the above three tools from the rest due to obvious reasons. They are convenient, reliable and fast. These tools come with simplified interfaces, so you don’t need to be a video editing expert at using them. In a nutshell, they deliver what is promised. So, we hope that the above information would help you when shopping around for an MXF to MP4 converters.