As of right now, the tech industry shows no signs that it’ll be slowing down anytime soon. We see new phone releases every year (most recently by Apple with their new line of iPhone XS products), and while laptops don’t see the spotlight as much, manufacturers release new models every month. It’s safe to say that with so much technology out there, your children probably have a few devices of their own. If that’s the case then above all, they likely have a smartphone. When your children have smartphones, it’s a good decision to use mobile tracker software.
Think about it for a moment. They’re constantly staring into the luminescent screen and tapping away, but do you know what they’re doing? Like most parents, you don’t. With monitoring software, you can see everything they do and ensure their safety online. If you don’t know where to begin then don’t worry, we’ll point you in the right direction.
What is a Mobile Tracker?
Mobile tracking software is typically split into two components.
The first component is what you’ll install on your child’s mobile device. It tracks all of the device’s activity, but depending on the tracking solution you use, the types of data that it collects will vary. The second component is usually some dashboard. With the dashboard, users are able to sign in and view all of the data that the first component is collecting.
Other types of solutions disregard a dashboard. Instead, they track the data and store the activity on the actual device. Thus, you must retrieve the device to view what they’ve been up to.
In other words, a mobile tracker literally tracks the activity that is done on a device. Parents, employers, and spouses are some of the most popular groups of people who use trackers.
Reasons to Use a Mobile Tracker
So, why would you need to use a mobile tracker? There are endless reasons for using a tracker: hacking Facebook online, spying on friends, observing employee activity, and even just checking out some cool monitoring tools. But to clear things up, here are some of the most popular reasons.
Time is money. These three words are what force a lot of business owners to put their foot down and enhance their employees’ performance. With more and more companies issuing their employees with work phones, tracking what employees are actually using those phones for is crucial.
Parental monitoring is one of the most efficient ways of using a piece of mobile tracker software. A lot of people underestimate how useful it can really be to use a tool like this to monitor how their children are using their technology. Suspicious that your child might be using their smartphone inappropriately or that they are cyberbully victims? Here’s your reason for tracking them.
Catching a Spouse.
Starting to suspect that your spouse is cheating on you? Get a hold of their smartphone activity and check if your suspicions are worth it. You can see their text messages, call logs, and eventually find out if they’ve been in contact with a secret lover.
Top Mobile Trackers
Have you been spending endless hours browsing the internet for mobile trackers, and you’ve been unable to find effective solutions? Take a look through our list of the best trackers out there and choose which one would be the best for you.
#1 – Spyzie
Compatibility: iOS and Android
Price: starting at $29.99
First up is Spyzie, an incredibly effective solution that is more than just a mobile tracker. This best WhatsApp tracker is ideal for WhatsApp Hack, Snapchat hack & tracking your kid’s text messages, social media activity, and even their live GPS location. A few notable features that Spyzie offers are:
- No need to jailbreak or root the devices which you target
- Capable of restricting app usage and website access
- Receive alerts whenever your target exits the geofence area that you set
- Monitor the target’s app usage and activity
- Access all of the browsing history from the device
- View any documents that the target stores on the device’s storage
The list goes on and on, but you get the idea. Spyzie isn’t a program that you’ll want to miss out on and for a reasonable price of $29.99 (or for complete access, $39.99), you can get your hands on a copy.
One of the great things about Spyzie is that anyone is able to jump in and use it without any problems arising. Plenty of guides are available, it has a user-friendly interface, and there are so many great features worth checking out for yourself.
- Targeting an iOS device does not require direct access to the device
- Utilizes keylogger software to collect a variety of accurate data
- Can track virtually all of a device’s activity
- Discretely installs on the target device with very little chance of detection
- To use this mobile tracker on an Android device, physical access is a requirement
- A full access account is $39.99, but users can still purchase a premium account (with less access) for $29.99
#2 – mSpy
Compatibility: iOS and Android
Price: starting at £12.49
Spyzie not quite what you were looking for? Not to worry, mSpy is right around the corner and offers a similar set of features. Much like Spyzie, mSpy is designed for parental monitoring, but it is a very versatile tool, making it great for any situation where you might need to track someone else’s mobile phone.
After a quick installation, you’ll be able to explore the target’s social media activity, who they’re texting, and you will also see their real-time location. Among these features are:
- Monitor Wi-Fi connection activity and what websites the device accesses
- Keyword tracking which will alert you if your target (child) is searching for inappropriate content on the internet
- Supports social media tracking on various platforms such as Snapchat, Tinder, Kik, Instagram, and many others
- Comes with GPS tracking and Geofencing tracking
- See the text messages that your target sends and receives on their device
- Access a wide range of useful tracking/monitoring tools in one simple location
One of the features that stands out when we look at mSpy is that it can track specific keywords. If you’re a parent looking for a mobile tracker, a keyword tracker is incredibly helpful. Once you add a keyword to the list if your child ever enters the word or phrase you’ll immediately receive a notification. This adds an aspect of automation to the monitoring process.
- Includes keyword tracking, a feature that not many monitoring tools offer
- 24/7 support is available for users, and it is multi-language friendly
- Monitors smartphone devices remotely
- Very user-friendly installation process so that beginners are able to spy too
- Available for a reasonable price of £12.49
- To use mSpy without any restrictions, it is £30.66
- Installing mSpy on a device without jailbreaking or rooting it requires the most expensive package
#3 – FoneMonitor
Compatibility: iOS and Android
Price: starting at $29.99
The final mobile tracker that we recommend looking into is FoneMonitor. Similar to the other two solutions, you won’t struggle to track your children’s smartphones, spy on Instagram, hack Viber Account or hack Facebook account free.
It takes just a few minutes of installing the tool on their device, and after that, you’re free to access the FoneMonitor dashboard. Whenever you want to check in and make sure that your children are safe and acting responsibly online, you just have to sign in and check. What’s more is that if you are using FoneMonitor, you’ll receive access to the following features.
- Provides you with a user-friendly and simplistic dashboard to navigate the collected data
- Supports both iOS and Android devices
- Tracks up to 39 different data types on a single device
- Different pricing plans so that anyone on a budget can use the features that it offers
- Tracks the real-time GPS location of the target device and also displays the route history
- Targeting a device won’t require it to be jailbroken or for you to root it
- Fully compatible with the most recent iOS and Android versions (and receives updates constantly!)
If you want to get a better impression of FoneMonitor, then be sure to try the free demo. This will give you more of an idea as to how this mobile tracker works and what features you can access after making the purchase.
- FoneMonitor’s dashboard is accessible on computers and smartphones, allowing remote access
- Supports the tracking of almost every smartphone data type
- Proven to be effective for tracking children, employees, and suspicious partners
- Not a difficult tool to install or use, regardless of how tech-savvy you are- If users are unsure on how to use FoneMonitor, then they can read one of the many guides that have been made available
- Doesn’t include geofencing features like Spyzie and mSpy provide users with
Detailed Comparison of the Mobile Trackers
Struggling to make your decision? Take a look at our comparison table below. We took the liberty of highlighting some key features that you should consider and comparing them side by side to ease your decision.
|Capture Real-Time Screenshots||Yes||No||Yes|
|View Browsing Activity||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Requires Jailbreak or Rooting||Nope!||Nope!||Nope!|
|Platforms||iOS & Android||iOS & Android||iOS & Android|
Note: please note that these prices are the cheapest packages. There are other package options which have varying prices.
FAQ About Monitoring Software
Still have uncertainties? We took the time to answer some of the most common questions that we see about monitoring software and have put them down below. With all hope, these will answer any lingering questions that you have.
1. Should I tell my children that I’m monitoring them?
This is completely up to you but be aware. Knowing that they are under supervision could affect your child’s actions and activity. This could result in them hiding more things from you or using a different device for certain tasks. For best results, you should monitor them without their knowledge, although them knowing is fine too.
2. My child is very responsible and tech-savvy, should I still use a mobile tracker?
Yes! Even the most responsible children could fall victim to cyberbullying or predators. Although it might be less likely, it’s better to be safe than sorry and monitor their activity.
3. Does monitoring my kids mean that I don’t trust them?
Not at all! Some parents, understandably, believe that monitoring their kids’ activity is a privacy and trust violation, but that’s not the case. Children don’t fully understand the risks of using the internet and could end up talking to a dangerous person. Adults, on the other hand, do understand. So, using a monitoring tool simply allows you to protect them.
To Conclude for Mobile Tracker
Parental supervision is necessary for all children. No exceptions! Of course, some level of privacy can be given. However, as a parent, you must draw a line and monitor their activity. Too much privacy is how preventable incidents occur (cyberbullying or exposure to the adult material).
So, what are you waiting for? Using one of the tools from above you can install a mobile tracker on your kids’ devices. After this intelligent software is in place, you’ll be able to track all of their activity from your computer. For years, most people thought monitoring software was just in spy movies, but this is far from the case! You can monitor your children, protect them, and ensure safety, all without breaking the bank.