Hvis du er en iPhone-bruker, it is better to keep it updated all the time. Generelt, Apple releases timely updates to iOS with various enhancements. By installing the latest updates, we can expect better performance and enhanced security from our devices. Som du kanskje allerede vet, Apple has recently released its latest iOS version under the name iOS 12. Although everything is supposed to go smoothly after an iOS update, glitches can happen too.
If your iPhone fast på verifisere oppdatering, du vil oppleve en rekke problemer etterpå. Du vil ikke få lov til å bruke telefonen lenger, eller navigere fra én skjerm til en annen. Det er unødvendig å nevne hvor irriterende slikt tilfelle er. Alle dine data, inkludert bilder, dokumenter, notater, meldinger, etc. bli utilgjengelige til du fikse det. De fleste av iOS brukere finner hjelpeløs under slike omstendigheter. derimot, den gode nyheten er at denne artikkelen forklarer hvordan å fikse “iPhone fast på verifisere oppdatering” utgave. Bytt til det hvis din iPhone kan ikke bekrefte serveridentitets or you have an issue of “iPhone forsøker datarekonstruksjon“.
- Del 1. Diagnose if the iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update
- Del 2. Redownload the iOS Update
- Del 3. Use Power Button to fix ‘iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update’ utgave
- Del 4. Perform a force restart to fix ‘iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update’
- Del 5. Use iTunes to overcome ‘iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update’
- Del 6. Use dr.fone – Repair to fix ‘iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update’ utgave
- Del 7. Use iMyFone Fixppo to overcome ‘iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update’
Before we discuss a fix to this issue, it is important to diagnose it correctly. That is because iPhones can get stuck due to other reasons as well.
As an iOS device user, you should understand that millions of other users are waiting for new iOS updates. When the new update is released, all those users tend to download the updates simultaneously from Apple servers. Som et resultat, the servers may find it difficult to handle the traffic and get stuck. Så, you should be practical and be patient enough to give it in minutes. Don’t misunderstand such scenario with an “iPhone fast på verifisere oppdatering”. Please note that it is completely normal if it takes minutes to proceed after seeing the pop-up message.
I tillegg, iPhones can take longer time than usual to get the update installed if you have a poor internet connection. Som du kanskje vet, the update takes place through the internet, and therefore, you need a strong internet connection. If you have a slow internet connection, the respective update will take a very long time. Often, iOS users think it as a stuck update, but it is not.
Også, the remaining storage space of your iOS device may affect the speed of the update. If the iPhone is filled with data, the respective update may take longer than expected. Og, you may easily misunderstand that for a stuck iPhone update.
Så, as a smart iPhone user, you should analyze the root cause of the issue properly before fixing it. Hvis du er 100% sure that your iPhone stuck on verifying, you can follow the instructions mentioned below. We hope that one of these methods will fix the issue and let you use the device smoothly.
Did something go wrong when downloading the software update for the first time? Hvis ja, the device will not be able to get the update verified properly. The best way to address this issue is by redownloading the latest iOS update and install it. Å gjøre dette, you should perform a hard reset and go to iPhone and “Generell” alternativ. Deretter, å velge “iPhone Storage” option and tap the update. You will be able to locate this file under the list of apps.
Deretter, tap on the respective software update file and delete it. Du kan gjøre det enkelt ved å trykke på Slett Update-knappen vises i rødt. Når slettingen er ferdig, du bør gå tilbake til Innstillinger-app. Deretter, gå til “Generell” og treffer Software Update alternativ. Dette vil lede deg til å laste ned den nyeste programvareoppdateringen igjen.
Hvis problemet er knyttet til den nedlastede filen, ovennevnte trikset skal fikse det.
Du bør vite at det ikke er uvanlig å legge merke til iPhone oppdatering verifisering problemet. Hvis du er heldig nok, derfor, det kan fikses selv med strømknappen.
Før du prøver den nedenfor nevnte metoden, du bør sørge for at telefonen er fulladet. Også, det må være koblet til en fast, uavbrutt Wi-Fi-nettverk. Selv om dette alternativet er mer av en DIY løsning, det trenger ikke koste deg noe å prøve det. Også, mange brukere har allerede prøvd dette alternativet, og funnet å være effektive.
01. Trykke på den knappen på enheten og låse den etter merke “iPhone fast på verifisere oppdatering” utgave.
02. Deretter, bør du vente minutter for å låse opp enheten. Når du låse opp enheten, du bør gå til “innstillinger” app og traff “Generell” alternativ. Deretter, du må oppdatere firmware. Please follow the steps we have mentioned in the previous section to update the iOS.
03. You can repeat the process for about five times and see if the issue is fixed.
If the previous method doesn’t give you a satisfactory answer, you may go for the force restart. Force restart is also known as the Hard Reset (or Hard Reboot). To perform a hard reset on your iPhone, it will take only a couple of minutes. But this method lets you solve a large range of issues related to our iOS device.
How to force restart iPhone
- trykk “Volum opp” button and release it quickly.
- trykk “volum ned” button and release it in the same way.
- Deretter, press and hold the Side Button to shut down (it will take about 10 sekunder)
At the completion of the restart, you can try updating the firmware. You already know how to perform a “Programvare oppdatering”. This respective method will surely offer you a solution to fix the update related issue.
In addition to downloading music on your iOS device, you can use iTunes to fix some iOS-related glitches. You can use iTunes to bypass the verification process. I denne seksjonen, let’s take a look at on how to do it.
01. Som første skritt, you should download the latest version of iTunes and install it on the computer
02. Deretter, you should connect the faulty iPhone to the same computer through the USB cable
03. Nå, the iPhone will be detected by iTunes software
04. You can now click on the “Sammendrag” from the provided list of options
05. You can then select the “Se etter oppdateringer”
06. Ved fullføring av prosessen, you can click on the available update and hit “Oppdater”
07. Wait for the process to complete and keep the device connected
With this option, it is possible to skip the verification process and enjoy your iPhone.
If you are looking for a professional and reliable method to fix the above issue, prøve dr.fone – iOS Repair. This is a powerful tool that can fix a variety of issues related to your iOS device.
Let’s take a look at the most notable features of dr.fone – iOS Repair
- Fix a variety of iOS related issues without causing any data loss on your iOS device
- It can address a variety of issues ranging from stuck on recovery mode, iPhone holder omstart, iPhone won’t ring, My iPhone 6 Won’t Turn On iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered, to reboot loop
- Apart from iPhone errors, it can fix iTunes errors as well
- It is made to be compatible with all the iOS devices
- It works on all the iOS versions including the latest
- Be compatible with both Windows and Mac
Nå, let’s see how to resolve this issue using dr.fone – Repair (iOS).
01. To start the process, you should download and install dr.fone on your computer. Deretter, launch it and connect your iOS device to the same using USB cable. Etter det, du skal klikke på “Reparere” tab on the screen to move onto the next level.
02. Nå, the program will identify your iOS device. After the device is being identified by dr.fone, du kan klikke på “Start” å fortsette.
03. You should now start the connected device in the DFU Mode.
04. When the device is put on DFU mode, dr.fone – Repair will download the firmware. The software will then install the firmware once again on the device. You must know that this process will take some time to get completed. Be sure to wait for a while until it is finished, derfor.
05. At the completion of the firmware installation, dr.fone will start to repair all the issues.
Det burde være det. derimot, if this process doesn’t work in the first attempt, you should try it again.
iMyFone Fixppo is another powerful tool that can help you overcome various iOS-related issues. Just like the previous option, we have mentioned; this software doesn’t make any data loss on your device. It is compatible with all the iOS devices including the latest ones. This software can fix issues like stuck on Apple logo, bricked iPhone, crashing iPhone apps and many more.
funksjoner av iMyFone Fixppo (iOS systemgjenoppretting)
- It doesn’t cause any data loss when fixing iOS errors
- It’s designed to be user-friendly yet powerful
- It works with pretty much all the iOS devices
- Be compatible with all the iOS versions
- It doesn’t make your data vulnerable
How to use iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery
01. Først, you should install the software on your computer and get it opened. You can download the software from their official website. Deretter, you should connect the faulty device to the same computer and hit “standard Mode“.
02. Deretter, you should put the device in DFU mode and wait until the program detects the device.
03. Once the device is detected, you can see that it downloads the firmware for the device. All you have to do is to press the “nedlasting” knapp.
04. After the firmware is downloaded, you should click the button “Begynn å Fastsette“. Deretter, you should wait for the program to resolve the issues.
Det er det!
You should know that verifying the update after downloading the latest iOS version is a normal process. It generally takes a couple of minutes maximum. derimot, if the verification process takes very long or you see it is stuck, you should try something. This is when tools like dr.fone – iOS Repair og iMyFone Fixppo (iOS systemgjenoppretting) come to action. With the assistance of dr.fone and iMyFone utilities, you can overcome pretty much every iOS-related issue. We hope that the methods mentioned here will solve “iPhone fast på verifisere oppdatering” utgave.