あなたはiPhoneユーザーの場合, it is better to keep it updated all the time. 一般に, Apple releases timely updates to iOS with various enhancements. By installing the latest updates, we can expect better performance and enhanced security from our devices. あなたはすでに知っているかもしれませんが, Apple has recently released its latest iOS version under the name iOS 12. Although everything is supposed to go smoothly after an iOS update, glitches can happen too.
もしあなたの iPhone stuck on verifying update, you would experience a variety of issues afterward. You will not be allowed to use your phone any longer or navigate from one screen to another. It is needless to mention how annoying such instance is. All your data including pictures, ドキュメント, ノート, メッセージ, 等. become inaccessible until you fix it. Most of the iOS users find helpless under such circumstance. しかしながら, the good news is that this article explains how to fix “iPhone stuck on verifying update” 問題. あなたの場合はそれに切り替え iPhoneは、サーバーの身元を確認することはできません or you have an issue of “データ復旧を試みるiPhone“.
- 部 1. iPhoneのアップデートを確認するに引っかかった場合に診断
- 部 2. iOSのアップデートを再ダウンロード
- 部 3. アップデートの確認に付着した」iPhoneを修正するために電源ボタンを使用します’ 問題
- 部 4. 「iPhoneがアップデートを確認するに引っかかって修正する力の再起動を実行します’
- 部 5. アップデートの確認に付着した」iPhoneを克服するために、iTunesを使って’
- 部 6. アップデートの確認に付着した」iPhoneを修正する修理 - dr.foneを使用します’ 問題
- 部 7. アップデートの確認に付着した」iPhoneを克服するためにiMyFone Fixppoを使用します’
我々はこの問題への修正を議論する前に、, it is important to diagnose it correctly. That is because iPhones can get stuck due to other reasons as well.
iOSデバイスユーザーとして、, you should understand that millions of other users are waiting for new iOS updates. When the new update is released, all those users tend to download the updates simultaneously from Apple servers. 結果として, the servers may find it difficult to handle the traffic and get stuck. そう, you should be practical and be patient enough to give it in minutes. Don’t misunderstand such scenario with an “iPhone stuck on verifying update”. Please note that it is completely normal if it takes minutes to proceed after seeing the pop-up message.
さらに, iPhones can take longer time than usual to get the update installed if you have a poor internet connection. あなたが知っているかもしれませんが, the update takes place through the internet, and therefore, you need a strong internet connection. If you have a slow internet connection, the respective update will take a very long time. しばしば, iOS users think it as a stuck update, but it is not.
さらに, the remaining storage space of your iOS device may affect the speed of the update. If the iPhone is filled with data, the respective update may take longer than expected. そして, you may easily misunderstand that for a stuck iPhone update.
そう, as a smart iPhone user, you should analyze the root cause of the issue properly before fixing it. あなたがいる場合 100% sure that your iPhone stuck on verifying, you can follow the instructions mentioned below. We hope that one of these methods will fix the issue and let you use the device smoothly.
Did something go wrong when downloading the software update for the first time? もし、そうなら, the device will not be able to get the update verified properly. The best way to address this issue is by redownloading the latest iOS update and install it. これをする, you should perform a hard reset and go to iPhone and “一般的な” オプション. それから, 選択 “iPhoneストレージ” option and tap the update. You will be able to locate this file under the list of apps.
それから, tap on the respective software update file and delete it. You can do it simply by tapping on the Delete Update button appears in red. Once the deletion is done, you should go back to the Settings app. それから, に行きます “一般的な” and hit Software Update option. This will lead you to download the latest software update once again.
If the issue is related to the downloaded file, the above trick should fix it.
You should know that it is not unusual to notice iPhone’s update verification issue. あなたは十分に幸運であれば, 故に, it can be fixed even with the power button.
Before trying the below-mentioned method, you should make sure that the phone is fully charged. さらに, it must be connected to a solid, uninterrupted Wi-Fi network. Although this option is more of a DIY solution, it doesn’t cost you anything to try it. さらに, many users have already tried this option and found to be effective.
01. Press that power button of the device and lock it after noticing the “iPhone stuck on verifying update” 問題.
02. それから, you should wait for minutes to unlock the device. When you unlock the device, あなたはに行くべき “設定” app and hit the “一般的な” オプション. それから, you must update the firmware. Please follow the steps we have mentioned in the previous section to update the iOS.
03. You can repeat the process for about five times and see if the issue is fixed.
If the previous method doesn’t give you a satisfactory answer, you may go for the force restart. Force restart is also known as the Hard Reset (or Hard Reboot). To perform a hard reset on your iPhone, it will take only a couple of minutes. But this method lets you solve a large range of issues related to our iOS device.
How to force restart iPhone
- プレス “ボリュームを上げます” button and release it quickly.
- プレス “ボリュームダウン” button and release it in the same way.
- それから, press and hold the Side Button to shut down (it will take about 10 秒)
At the completion of the restart, you can try updating the firmware. You already know how to perform a “ソフトウェアの更新”. This respective method will surely offer you a solution to fix the update related issue.
In addition to downloading music on your iOS device, you can use iTunes to fix some iOS-related glitches. You can use iTunes to bypass the verification process. このセクションで, let’s take a look at on how to do it.
01. 最初のステップとして、, you should download the latest version of iTunes and install it on the computer
02. それから, you should connect the faulty iPhone to the same computer through the USB cable
03. 今, the iPhone will be detected by iTunes software
04. You can now click on the “概要” from the provided list of options
05. You can then select the “アップデートを確認”
06. プロセスの完了時, you can click on the available update and hit “更新”
07. Wait for the process to complete and keep the device connected
このオプションを使用すると, it is possible to skip the verification process and enjoy your iPhone.
If you are looking for a professional and reliable method to fix the above issue, 試します dr.fone – iOSの修理. This is a powerful tool that can fix a variety of issues related to your iOS device.
Let’s take a look at the most notable features of dr.fone – iOSの修理
- Fix a variety of iOS related issues without causing any data loss on your iOS device
- It can address a variety of issues ranging from stuck on recovery mode, iPhoneを再起動し続けます, iPhone won’t ring, My iPhone 6 Won’t Turn On iMessage Doesn’t Say Delivered, to reboot loop
- Apart from iPhone errors, it can fix iTunes errors as well
- It is made to be compatible with all the iOS devices
- It works on all the iOS versions including the latest
- Be compatible with both Windows and Mac
今, let’s see how to resolve this issue using dr.fone – Repair (iOS版).
01. To start the process, お使いのコンピュータ上でdr.foneをダウンロードしてインストールする必要があります. それから, それを起動し、それを用いたUSBケーブルにiOSデバイスを接続します. その後, あなたはをクリックする必要があります “修復” 次のレベルに移動するには、画面上のタブ.
02. 今, プログラムは、お使いのiOSデバイスを識別します. デバイスはdr.foneによって識別された後, あなたはをクリックすることができます “開始” 続行します.
04. デバイスは、DFUモードに置かれたとき, dr.fone - 修理は、ファームウェアをダウンロードします. ソフトウェアは、デバイス上で、再度ファームウェアをインストールします. You must know that this process will take some time to get completed. Be sure to wait for a while until it is finished, 故に.
05. At the completion of the firmware installation, dr.fone will start to repair all the issues.
それはそれでなければなりません. しかしながら, if this process doesn’t work in the first attempt, you should try it again.
iMyFone Fixppo is another powerful tool that can help you overcome various iOS-related issues. Just like the previous option, 我々は言及しています; this software doesn’t make any data loss on your device. It is compatible with all the iOS devices including the latest ones. This software can fix issues like stuck on Apple logo, bricked iPhone, crashing iPhone apps and many more.
- It doesn’t cause any data loss when fixing iOS errors
- It’s designed to be user-friendly yet powerful
- It works with pretty much all the iOS devices
- Be compatible with all the iOS versions
- It doesn’t make your data vulnerable
How to use iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery
01. 最初, you should install the software on your computer and get it opened. You can download the software from their official website. それから, you should connect the faulty device to the same computer and hit “標準モード“.
02. 以降, you should put the device in DFU mode and wait until the program detects the device.
03. Once the device is detected, you can see that it downloads the firmware for the device. All you have to do is to press the “ダウンロード” ボタン.
04. After the firmware is downloaded, you should click the button “修正するために開始します“. それから, you should wait for the program to resolve the issues.
You should know that verifying the update after downloading the latest iOS version is a normal process. It generally takes a couple of minutes maximum. しかしながら, if the verification process takes very long or you see it is stuck, you should try something. This is when tools like dr.fone – iOSの修理 そして iMyFone Fixppo (iOSのシステム回復) come to action. With the assistance of dr.fone and iMyFone utilities, you can overcome pretty much every iOS-related issue. We hope that the methods mentioned here will solve “iPhone stuck on verifying update” 問題.