The iPad Mini is one of the most underrated Apple products due to how it is simply a smaller version of the iPad, yet people want the bigger version. That’s completely alright, however, it’s important that those who decide to use the iPad Mini are given just as much attention as the other users. With that in mind, today we are going to focus in on one of the most common uses for the iPad Mini, music. More specifically, how you are able to import music to iPad Mini 4 from computer and the 2 different methods which are available.
The Initial Method
Both of the methods which we are going to focus in on today (which can be found below) begin the same way. With that in mind, regardless of which method you decide to use, start off with the steps below.
Step #1 – Download the iMusic program and install it accordingly. Once you have it installed, go ahead and launch the program.
Step #2 – After you have the program launched and ready to go, you can go ahead and connect your Apple device using a USB cable.
Step #3 – Upon connecting your device, it should take only a few moments before iMusic detects that your device has been connected and you will receive a notification at the top of the panel notifying you that the device has been connected.
Note: After you have connected your device, on the device’s display you may be prompted to “Trust This Computer”. It’s important that you tap on the “Trust” option, otherwise neither of these methods will work.
As mentioned above, both of the import music to iPad Mini 4 from computer methods start off with these steps. As soon as you have done these steps, you’re ready to move on and select a method.
Step #4 – On the iMusic program, click on the “Device” option located on the top panel followed by clicking on the music icon located on the far left of the program.
Step #5 – On the far right of the program, click on the “Add” button followed by either the “Add File” or “Add Folder” options.
Note: If you want to import a single song, the select the “Add File” option. If you want to import a whole folder of songs, go ahead and select the “Add Folder” option.
Step #6 – An explorer window will then appear. Locate and select all of the music (or single song) that you’d like to have imported, and click on the “Open” button.
Once you have chosen the music that you’d like to have imported and clicked on the “Open” button, that music will then be available in your iTunes library and you will be able to listen to it wherever you are.
Step #4 – On the iMusic program, select the “Device” tab followed by clicking on the “Music” icon on the far left of the program.
Step #5 – On the Windows Explorer, locate all of the songs that you’d like to have imported to your iPad Mini.
Step #6 – Once you have located the songs you’d like to import, make sure that you have both iMusic and the Windows Explorer open on your display.
Step #7– Simply drag the songs that you’d like to have on your device from the Windows Explorer, over onto iMusic.
Step #8 – Depending on how many songs you are importing, it may take a few minutes for the songs to copy over into your iTunes Library.
Once the copy process has completed, you have successfully used iMusic in order to import music to iPad Mini 4 from Computer.
As you can see, both of these methods provide quick and easy steps for importing music both to and from your iPad Mini 4 and the best part, it only takes a few minutes of your time.
In this article, we have focussed in on iMusic and how you are able to import music to iPad Mini 4 from computer, although iMusic has a lot more to offer. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the other features which iMusic has to offer and the exact reason as to why you should get your hands on a copy of it.
- With iMusic, you are able to scan your library and have the program remove any duplicate songs or playlists which are taking up unnecessary space.
- Tired of having songs which have the wrong artist stored, or maybe the album cover is missing? With iMusic, you are able to go through your songs and correct any mistakes which iTunes have made and clean up your library, providing you with a much better experience.
- Rather than having to manually transfer data from your old phone to your computer, and from your computer to your new phone, with iMusic you are able to transfer all of the media that you have on your old phone directly over to your new phone in a matter of minutes.
- Not only are you able to take care of your Apple device’s library, but iMusic is compatible with Android devices too. This means that you are able to put your iTunes library on your Android device without having to worry about any compatibility issues.
- iMusic has a built-in media downloaded which allows you to download media files from over 10,000 websites on the internet. On top of that, you are able to decide whether you’d like to have the file downloaded in either MP3 or MP4.
So as you can see, iMusic offers much more than just a simple import music to iPad Mini 4 from computer feature and is without a doubt a program worth investing in. Get a copy of iMusic today and enjoy many of the features that we’ve discussed in this article, plus much more.