If you’re looking to get rid of your phone, whether it be by selling it or by throwing it away, it’s in your best interest to learn about how to wipe iPhone 7. Hackers will go out of their way to get their hands on your personal data through your old devices, which we will discuss further later on, and if you are too lazy to take the time to clear iPhone 7 cache & history, or to Clear Instagram Cache, Delete Snapchat Messages, even Delete WhatsApp Messages on your iPhone, then you may be the next victim of a hacker. Take this precaution and save yourself the trouble of losing your personal data today by using the professional iPhone 7 Cleaner – iMyFone Umate Pro. You won’t regret it.
Why Learn How to Wipe iPhone 7?
Hackers are everywhere and are looking for their next opportunity to steal personal information and benefit themselves in any way that they can. Whether it be through identity theft or stealing your credit card information, hackers will take your information if they can. To keep your data secure and ultimately protect yourself, it’s important that you use an iPhone 7 Cleaner to remove data from your device. Taking the time do so may save you in the long run.
Why Clear iPhone 7 Cache?
Below are some of the most common reasons for iPhone 7 users to look into clearing the data from their iPhone 7.
- Selling the Device
Hackers will target cheap devices for sale to chance their luck and find out if they can get their hands on an innocent person’s data. If you’re looking to sell your device, make sure that you look into completely wiping your data from it.
- Getting Rid of Your Device
Although typically people don’t just throw away their old mobile phones, if you were to do so, some people will go through other’s trash just to find old devices which they can get valuable information from. If you’re going to throw away a device, you should either completely wipe the device or do your best to destroy it beyond repair!
If the method before isn’t quite what you’re looking for, we highly recommend that you, at the very minimum, use the built-in erasing data features of the iOS system which allow you to clear iPhone 7 cache.
How to Wipe iPhone 7 with the best iPhone 7 Cleaner – iMyFone UMate Pro
By following each of the steps which we’ve provided you with below, you are able to quickly learn how to wipe iPhone 7 & clear all of the data from your iPhone 7.
Prior to these steps, it’s a good idea to save yourself some time and install the professional iPhone 7 Cleaner – iMyFone Umate Pro.
Step #1 – Start by connecting your iPhone 7 to your computer using a lightning cable, and launching iMyFone Umate Pro.
Step #2 – Using the left navigation menu of the program, click on the “Erase All Data” option. Some basic information about your device will be shown alongside a basic description of the method. Click “Erase” when you’re ready to begin.
Step #3 – On the next menu, you will be prompted to select a “Security” level. We recommend selecting Medium, although feel free to select the one which you are most comfortable with using.
Step #4 – Before beginning, you must also enter “delete” into the box which you are provided with you ensure that you understand the process will completely remove your data from the device and it won’t be recoverable afterwards.
Step #5 – Lastly, click on “Erase Now“. The iPhone 7 cleaner will now get to work, and within a few minutes, your device will be completely wiped, and you can get rid of it without having to worry about your data being at risk.
Although this method may take some time to get used to and learn, it’s definitely worth the trouble. As we said before, hackers will stop at nothing to get your personal information, and by taking a few minutes to take this extra precaution, you could save yourself the hassle of having to deal with them.
The Other Features of iMyFone Umate Pro
Aside from being a premium iPhone 7 cleaner, there are many other features which iMyFone Umate Pro provides its users with. Below are some of the main features.
- 1-Click Free Up Space. With this feature, you are able to free up space on your device. You will be provided with a breakdown of data such as “Large Files” and “Junk Files” which can easily be removed, and clear iPhone 7 cache; freeing up more space on the device.
- Erase All Data. This is the feature which we have used in the above method and allows you to completely remove all of the data which is currently stored on your iPhone 7.
- Erase Deleted Files. Many iPhone users are unaware that if they delete something on their device, it isn’t actually fully deleted. It is still recoverable. Files which are deleted but are recoverable can take up a lot of space, and with this feature, you can get rid of these files.
- Erase Private Data. This feature allows for you to erase any private data which is stored on your device. Online Banking information, autofill information, and any other private data. When using this feature, it will all be wiped.
- Erase Private Fragments. As we said above, when you remove data from your device it isn’t actually removed. In some cases, small fragments of private data are left behind which can take up a lot of space over time. By using this method, you can remove those unnecessary fragments.
These are just a few of the features which help you to clear iPhone 7 cache and ultimately, you can clear up a lot of space in no time at all. Before erasing all your iPhone 7 data completely, you may also like to backup iPhone Photos to computer in an easy way.
All in all, learning how to wipe iPhone 7 is a very useful thing to know and is applicable in many situations. Keeping your data and information secure cannot be underrated, and if you choose not to use a iPhone 7 cleaner, you’re putting yourself at risk. Save yourself not only the risk but valuable time, by clearing your device before you get rid of it or sell it. In the long run, it’s incredibly worth taking the time to do so. When it comes to using an iPhone 7 cleaner, the program which you want to use is iMyFone Umate Pro. It is the number one program to use and will get the job done quickly.