Als u dit leest, je moet het zien van de “Folder Access Denied” geven op uw Windows 10 computer. Komt u over deze kwestie in een verscheidenheid van gevallen. Bijvoorbeeld, most people see Folder Access Denied Windows 10 issues when they are copying, verwijderen, or moving a folder.
PS: Hier, je zal uitzoeken how to delete files with command prompt and command line en hoe op te lossen de aangevraagde bron in gebruik error easily.
Why Do You Get The “Folder Access Denied” Error On Your Computer?
As the first thing, let’s take a look at the reasons why you are getting the “Folder Access Denied” error on your computer. The reason for Access is Denied Windows 10 is quite obvious. It highlights that you are not provided with proper permission to access the file in your computer settings. Bijvoorbeeld, if the folder is accessible only to the administrator and if you have not logged in from the administrator account, you will have to see this error.
While keeping that in mind, follow these steps to eliminate Folder Access Denied error on the computer.
How To Fix The “Folder Access Denied” Error On Your Computer?
Make sure that you are the owner of the folder
You need to take a look at the settings and see if you are the owner of the folder or the specific file that you are going to access. Along with this, you will be able to tweak the settings so that you can become the owner. The following steps should be followed to tweak settings.
- You need to visit the folder that is giving the issue. Then you need to right-click and visit properties. Now you can find a small window. You must click on the gevorderd button on it. Now you need to locate the section called “Owner.” Hier, you can either select a user or a user group. Door dat te doen, you will be granting folder permissions to that specific user or the user group. In the tab where you are asked to enter the object name, you need to enter your Windows 10 gebruikersnaam. Now you can save the changes and see if you can access the folder.
Receive permission to the folder or file
Zoals eerder gezegd, Folder Access Denied Windows 10 takes place when you don’t have access to it. daarom, you can work accordingly and receive permission to the specific file or folder as well. Door het volgen van deze stappen, you will be able to get permission to the folder or the file that you have.
- As the first thing, you will need to go to the folder where access is denied. Then you must right click on the folder and visit eigenschappen. On the folder properties, you will need to visit the Veiligheid Tab. Then you must click the Bewerk knop.
- Now you will be able to see a list. Uit deze lijst, you will be able to select your name from the list. Door dat te doen, you are providing permission to you.
This will be the easiest method available for you to overcome Folder Access Denied problem on your computer. In case if you don’t see your name on the list of usernames, maak je geen zorgen. You can enter the name manually.
Decrypt the folder or file
Decrypting the folder or file is another solution that is available for you to overcome Access is Denied Windows 10 kwestie.
- To begin with decryption, you need to locate the folder or file, klik met de rechtermuisknop op, and then access properties. Now you need to click on the Algemeen Tab. Navigeer vervolgens naar de gevorderd knop. You can clear all the checkboxes that you can see, but keep the option that is asking you to have files in the folder to be indexed content. Then you can save the settings.
- While you are saving, you need to make sure that you are applying the changes to the folder and all the subfolders under it as well. Now you can check and see whether you still see Folder Access Denied Windows 10 problem on the computer.
Add your user account into the Admin user group
- Once you get Admin privileges to the Windows 10 computer, you will be able to overcome getting the problem. daarom, you can think about adding the user account to the Admin user group. This is where you need to press ramen Key and X tegelijkertijd. Then you will be able to open up a window.
- In het raam, you can find a list. Out of that, you must pick computer management. On the newly opened window, you need to visit the local users and groups. Then you must pick gebruikers. Hier, you will be able to locate your user account. You can double click on top of the user account.
- Now you need to navigate to the “member of” section and then click on toevoegen. Samen Daarmee, you will be able to enter your name under the administrator. You can then save the settings to the computer. Upon saving the settings, you need to check and see if you still see the problem. It should get fixed at the end of the process.
What Should You Do When You Can’t Fix The “Folder Access Denied” Kwestie?
In case if all the above-mentioned methods didn’t work, you will end up with a lot of frustration. Echter, you don’t need to worry too much about anything because you still have a reliable method to gain access to the content that you had in the folder or the file.
This is where the assistance offered by a file recovery tool will be able to help you. It is possible for you to discover a lot of file recovery tools on the internet. Among those different file recovery tools, iMyFone AnyRecover is a good option to try. It can deliver guaranteed results to you by recovering the files and folders that you had on the computer, which are no longer accessible.
Features Of iMyFone AnyRecover
The following are the outstanding features that you can get along with iMyFone AnyRecover. You can go through the list of features and get a clear picture of what you will be able to receive from this tool at the end of the day.
- You can use iMyFone AnyRecover to recover folders or files from your laptop, PC, external storage drive, or even a mobile phone.
- This file recovery tool is capable of recovering a variety of file types. No matter it is a PowerPoint, uitmunten, or any other document, or even a file type such as a video or audio, you can recover it with iMyFone AnyRecover.
- You will be able to recover data using iMyFone AnyRecover in few clicks.
- You will be able to use the free version of iMyFone AnyRecover and get a clear picture before you buy the paid version.
- Bovendien, you can use the tool and recover any file or folder from any drive on your computer.
Here are the steps that you should follow when you use iMyFone AnyRecover to recover the files and folders, which are no longer accessible on the Windows 10 computer.
- Stap 1 – You need to download and install iMyFone AnyRecover op jouw computer. You will then be able to open iMyFone AnyRecover and pick a recovery mode from what you can see on the list.
- Stap 2 –You need to locate the folders that are not accessible. Then you must figure out the file type and go ahead with scanning.
- Stap 3 –You will now be able to see a preview of the files. You can locate the files and confirm that you are retrieving the correct file.
- Stap 4 – You can select the files and then recover. You will be able to restore them to any desired location of the computer.
Simply follow these steps, and you can easily overcome the issue.