The notification stating that iTunes could not connect to this iPhone is a clear indication that the iTunes is facing some troubles or issues when trying to connect with your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can efficiently resolve this issue by installing a Repair Driver on the device.
Installation of a Repair Driver to Fix the iTunes Could Not Connect to this iPhone Error
This error can be caused due to a variety of reasons. For instance, components issues, iTunes corrupt, and many more problems can be a reason behind this error. Figuring out the exact reason behind such an issue can be a hard task. So the best possible thing to do in a scenario of the iTunes could not connect to this iPhone error is to fix the issue straight away. This can be done by the installation of an appropriate repair driver for the iTunes application.
Such a driver is competent to repair more than a 100 issues and errors relating to iTunes. You can try out the iMyFone TunesFix, which is a repair master for all iTunes related errors. Using this software, you can not only repair iTunes could not connect to this iPhone error but also get eliminates a large number of other iTunes related errors as well. You can download this fantastic tool and then install its drivers. All this is done with just a single click and without any risk of data loss.
For using this useful and effective software, follow these simple steps mentioned below in details.
Step 1: Make a download the software of iMyFone TunesFix and then install it on your computer. You need to launch it on the PC. Once it is done, iMyFone TunesFix will detect all of your iTunes related errors.
Step 2: Once it detects all of the iTunes components errors, you need to click on the “Repair” tab to fix the error. In just two, short and simple steps, the iTunes error will get eliminated, and its application in your device will get rectified.
Step 3: Let’s assume that the iTunes and its components are running fine in your application, and then this software will guide you to the home interface of iMyFone TunesFix. There you need to navigate and find “Repair iTunes Connect Issues.” Click on it to choose it. Then select “Repair” for downloading it and then installing its repair driver. This will surely solve your problem of iTunes could not connect to this iPhone error.
iMyFone TunesFix is an excellent software for fixing iTunes related issues. Here are its features listed below.
Features of iMyFone TunesFix
- Repairs more than 100 iTunes related errors: iMyFone TunesFix is a one-click solution to all issues and errors related to iTunes. These issues include Apple service wasn’t found, iTunes couldn’t restore/back up, iTunes won’t install/update, iTunes error 54, iTunes not opening, and of course, the iTunes could not connect to this iPhone error.
- No loss of Data: While repairing the iTunes application, this software ensures that you lose out no data.
- Cleans up iTunes at a single place: iMyFone TunesFix cleans up the iTunes at a single place. You can preview and then remove the desired iTunes cookies, cache, logs, and old backups of iOS. Also, you can clear up the used software updates of iTunes application, by selecting them in bulk. This saves up a lot of space and leads to iTunes performance improvement.
- Uninstalls iTunes: Using iMyFone TunesFix, you can uninstall the iTunes application and its related component in the correct order. This installation is done effectively with the use of iMyFone TunesFix, and it will not damage your computer in any way.
Common reasons behind the issue of “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because of An Invalid Response”
1. Update your iTunes and iOS
As per the user report of multiple iOS users, this error is usually seen in iOS devices, which are running on an obsolete or an obsolete or an older version of iOS. It is also encountered by users of iTunes, who have its older edition of the application installed on their PC. The first thing you need to do in such a case is to update the iTunes application as well as your iOS version.
2. Ensure that your iPhone device is not Locked
It is necessary to ensure that the device you are using is unlocked if you have protected it with a password. You can unlock it by using the touch id or the typing the password.
3. Use another USB Port/Cable
Do not assume that the problem lies in your PC or your iOS device. Rather make sure that the port you have been using is working right. You can try using another port or a cable for it.
4. Reboot Computer and iPhone
You can be facing the issue of iTunes could not connect to this iPhone due to your iPhone device or your PC. In such a scenario, you should restart both the devices.
5. Reset your device’s network settings
For resetting the network settings, you need to go to the settings of your device. Then navigate to the “General”. After that, go to “Reset” and then the “Reset Network Settings.” Once this is done, try reconnecting it.
6. Uninstall and then reinstall iTunes
Before uninstalling, ensure that you take a backup of the iTunes data. Only then you should uninstall it. Once it is uninstalled, reinstall it.
Here is everything you need to know about iTunes could not connect to this iPhone error. Hopefully, these ways have helped you in getting rid of the problem. iMyFone TunesFix is a great tool to deal with such problems effectively so you should definitely try it out. Know more if your ‘iPhone is stuck in the recovery mode’.