A lot of people have complained about facing the mobile network not available problemă pe dispozitive Android. Sau, they get a message, such as a network is not available on Android. It is not a major issue, so you don’t need to panic. Acest rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă issue can be solved easily.
There are many reasons behind the rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă problema. În acest articol, we are going to discuss the causes, some ways to fix the issue, and FAQS related to ‘mobile network not available.’ Asa de, fără nici alte formalități, să începem.
În această parte, we will talk about the possible causes of mobile network not available issue on many Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The main problem could be not to have enough reception in your area.
Remember that rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă on Android can be due to the poor signal/reception, SIM card exhaustion, or your location. This issue is mostly noticed in the Verizon and T-mobile wireless Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Before taking help of any technique, try to insert the SIM to obtain access to network services, and solve the error. Altele decât aceasta, try these two options.
Analyze if the device is in roaming mode
- Deschide setările
- Click on Mobile networks
- Select Data Roaming
- Acum, check whether the device has been accidentally kept into the roaming mode
Analyze the Airplane Mode
- Launch Settings
- Atunci, select ‘More settings’
- Tap on Flight Mode
- Și, see if the device is on Airplane Mode or not
In aceasta sectiune, we will take you through various techniques to solve the rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă problema. Asa de, let us get started.
This particular technique can be implemented on all Android devices. To perform this technique, follow the steps.
- Deschide setările
- Click on Wireless and networks
- Select Mobile networks
- Acum, tap on Network operators
- Click on Select automatically
This technique is the easiest among all to solve the rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă problema. In case you are unable to solve the issue with this technique, then head to the next one.
In this technique, try to change the battery of the device. Try to insert a different battery in your device. It can probably solve the issue. If this technique works for you, it means that your device’s battery was damaged. The battery could have been overheated because of the heat produced by your device.
There can be an issue because of the radio signal. It must not have been broadcasted properly. Follow the steps written below to execute this technique.
- 1. introduce *#*#4636#*#* on the keypad of the device
- 2. You will notice a menu
- 3. Tap on device/phone information
- 4. Enable a ping test
- 5. Choose GSM Auto from the list
- 6. Tap on Turn off the radio
- 7. Acum, restart the device
Technique 4 (A)
If you are still looking for solutions to fix rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă, then try this technique. Follow the steps to know how to do it.
- Head to Settings
- Click on About Device
- Tap on Software Update
- Atunci, click on Check for update
Cu acești pași simpli, you can easily solve the mobile network not available issue on Android. This technique usually works most of the time.
Technique 4 (B)
In this technique, you will have to perform a factory reset process. To perform this, read the steps.
- Launch Settings
- Click on Backup and Reset
- Choose Factory Data Reset
- Power off the device.
- Hold the home button, butonul de pornire, and the volume up button at the same time for a few seconds. Continue to hold it until you notice the Android logo on the device’s screen.
- After the logo appears on the screen, with the help of the volume down button, highlight the options and use the power button to verify the action. Acum, find the Factory Reset button and verify the action via the power button.
- Acum, choose ‘Delete all user data.’ Confirm the action.
- Așteptați câteva secunde; you will notice the Reboot System Now button. Select this option. Your device will begin to restart, și apoi, you will have to set up the device from the beginning.
In speranta, this will solve the mobile network not available problema. Even if it doesn’t, we have another technique in this list.
A lot of people come across the ‘error while searching for network’ problema. If you also fall into this category of people, then you need to try this technique.
This issue is caused by the improper placement of the SIM card in the device. This could probably be the reason for ‘rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă‘ on Android. If you wish to know the steps to solve this issue, citiți mai departe.
- 1. Mergi la Setari.
- 2. Open Mobile network settings.
- 3. Atunci, hold the power key along with the home key at the same time until the device goes off.
- 4. During the time when your device is switched off, take out the battery gently.
- 5. Acum, tap and hold the home key and power key ten times together.
- 6. Tap and hold the home and power button for around two minutes. This will result in the draining of all the static charges.
- 7. Acum, place the battery in its position.
- 8. Boot the device using the SIM card.
- 9. Avoid putting the back cover for now.
- 10. After the device is switched on, remove the SIM and insert it back. Do this three times.
- 11. Acum, you will be asked to restart the device.
- 12. Restart the device, and you will notice that the issue has been solved. You will not face the rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă issue anymore.
If your device is locked by the network and you switched the carriers too, you will be required to unlock it. If you are looking for a trustworthy unlocking tool, then you have come to the right place.
Go to the site of UnlockAuthority.com. You will be asked to fill up a form. Dupa aceea, you will get an unlocking code via email. The entire procedure is quite simple. în plus, this site is reliable, as well as safe. The whole process will cause no damage to the device. Și, the unlocking process will not even cancel the warranty.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions regarding ‘rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă.’ We tried to answer the ones that were common. In case you wish to know some extra information about the mobile network not available problema, then do not skip this part.
1. I have updated the software, și totuși, these techniques didn’t work for me. De asemenea, I am a Verizon user. Can I know what the issue is?
Many of you might want to know the answer to this question. Asa de, if you have faced this type of situation, you need to update the APN settings.
APN settings of Verizon
- Nume: Verizon
- APN: internet
- Proxy: <Not Set>
- Port: <Not Set>
- Nume de utilizator: <Not Set>
- Parola: <Not Set>
- Server: <Not Set>
- MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
- MMS proxy: <Not Set>
- MMS port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 012
- Authentication type: <Not Set>
- APN type: <Not Set> or Internet + MMS
- APN Protocol: <Default>
- Bearer: <Not Set>
In speranta, this will assist you in solving the mobile network not available problema.
2. I attempted every technique and yet nothing worked for me. Please tell me what should I do?
You can try to solve the mobile network not available issue by following these steps.
- 1. Go to the Settings option.
- 2. Click on the ‘Wireless & Rețele’ opțiune.
- 3. Acum, choose the ‘Mobile Networks’ opțiune.
- 4. Select the ‘Network Operators’ opțiune.
- 5. Acum, choose the option of either ‘Select automatically’ or ‘Your own network.’
We hope that these steps will solve the issue.
Asa de, this was all about the causes and solutions to mobile network not available problema. We hope that you are no more seeking answers to this issue. In case you have any further doubts or queries, you can contact us anytime. We will try to resolve all of your doubts. Altele decât aceasta, if the issue ‘rețea de telefonie mobilă nu este disponibilă‘ still persists, visit a store or an expert to get the issue solved. Feel free to share your reviews if you attempted any technique. Vă mulțumim pentru citit articolul.