1. iMusic for Android & iOS Devices
iMusic is the first iTunes alternative we would like to recommend. It enables you to transfer all or selected media files from iTunes library to Android devices effortlessly. Also, media files including music, videos and photos on your Mac can also be transferred. You can check the following detailed feature list:
- 1. One click to sync iTunes library with Android device.
- 2. Chosen music and videos can be dragged and dropped from iTunes to Android
- 3. Move photos, music, videos from Mac to Android
- 4. Merge duplicated media files and correct the ID 3 info of music.
- 5. Fully support Android 2.1 to 9.1, iOS 6 to iOS 12
- 6. Android devices including Samsung, HTC, Google, LG, Sony and more can be perfectly supported.
doubleTwist allows users to use WiFi connection or USB cable to transfer media files to Android device. The method of using this software is quite simple, even for first learners.
But the shortcoming of this software is quite obvious as well. You cannot use this program to delete and convert the audio and video files. And Android device running Android 4.3 and up cannot be supported. This means that, it can’t work well on the Android device you just bought like Nexus 5.
Developed by Samsung, Samsung Kies is an official tool assembles iTunes. You are able to transfer contacts, music, videos, and podcasts between your Samsung device and your computer. In addition, this tool can be used as a backup tool to prevent data loss. You can transfer call logs, memo, email accounts, S Planner, messages, contacts, video, preference and photos to computer as backup files. This, if you just change other brand phones into Samsung, you can restore the Samsung device with this backup file.
Note: The disadvantage is that this tool only supports Samsung device. What’s more, it doesn’t allow you to manage apps, document files and messages. You cannot transfer smart playlist from iTunes either.
4. dr.fone – Transfer (Android)
dr.fone – Transfer (Android) is also a comprehensive tool that empowers you to transfer music and playlists from iTunes or computer to your Android device effortlessly. What’s more, contacts, apps, photos, and videos are allowed to be transferred as well. In the following part, we will display all the wonderful features of this program for you:
- 1. One click to backup and restore your Android device
- 2. Batch install, uninstall and export apps. Transfer apps to SD card of your phone.
- 3. Transfer contacts between your Android device and computer. Easily manage them and merge the duplicate ones.
- 4. Store all or just part of the text messages you want as TXT/XML file
- 5. Manage files on your phone and SD card. (Windows only)
- 6. Apps, contacts, messages, etc. can be transferred between iOS, Android and Symbian phones. (Windows only)
- 7. Get your lost messages, photos, audio and video, apps, contacts back from your Android device. (Windows only)
Note: You are not allowed to merge duplicated contacts with Mac version.
Here, you will learn more about the best GarageBand for Android.