How to Delete Emails on iPad Permanently
How to delete emails on iPad Permanently
Have hundreds of useless emails in your email box of iPad? Well, the junk mails always disturb you and make your mailbox messy. Fortunately, you can delete them in batch conveniently:
- 1) Go to the inbox of you iPad mailbox, and then click “Edit”. Then tap “Mark All”, and then click “Mark As Read”
- 2) Go to the inbox again and then tap “Edit”, then get one of the messages checked.
- 3) In the bottom of the window, you can see a “Move” button there. Tap and hold on the button and then unchecked the message you just checked.
- 4) Then move your finger off.
- 5) Tap the trash can in the new window, and you will see all the emails have been moved to the trash can. Now you can go to the trash folder to delete all the emails in batch.
However, even you’ve deleted all the emails from your iPad and cleared up the trash can, you can still find them by using the “spotlight”. Although you cannot view those deleted emails right now, they still exist on your iPad. That is not a good thing especially when you want to delete some secret and sensitive emails. So you need to find a powerful and professional tool if necessary.
How to delete iPad emails from the “search” feature permanently
Step 1: Download and install the iPad data eraser on your computer
Download iMyfone Umate Pro from the Internet and install it on your computer. This powerful data eraser will help you delete all the emails on your iPad permanently to set your iPad as a New one.
Step 2: Run iMyfone Umate Pro and then connect your iPad
Run Umate Pro and then connect your iPad to the computer. By default, your device will be recognized by the program quickly.
Step 3: Delete all iPad emails permanently in one click
Now go to “Erase Deleted Files” window. And then click “Erase Now” button. Then iMyfone Umate Pro will start to delete all emails on your iPad. However, other data will be deleted at the same time. To prevent the data loss, you should back up your important data such as videos, music, photos, and contacts for the first of all. This feature is not perfect for now, but the developers of Umate Pro are working hard to make it better.
You can also switch to “Erase Deleted Files” feature, then iMyfone Umate Pro will just erase those “Already Deleted Files”. So if you don’t want to delete all data on your iPad, just delete your emails firstly, and then choose the function of “Erase Deleted Files”, the program can help remove all your deleted emails permanently for you.
Just download iMyfone Umate Pro and have a try now.