Formats can be very confusing if you aren’t a tech-savvy individual. Over the years, smartphone manufacturers have made sure that the two main media formats that are used are MP3 (for songs and other audio files) and MP4 (for videos). Although not all devices are compatible with these formats, so they instead use the MOV format – a very small number of devices are capable of viewing these files, which forces a lot of people to look into convert2MP4 or Convert M2TS to MKV.
Fortunately, there are a lot of different tools for video converting available such as web tools, downloadable programs, and there are even a few apps that can do it for you. Regardless, we are going to be discussing Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate and showing you how to use it to convert2MP4.
Why You Should Convert2MP4
Before we go ahead and show you how to use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate to converter your videos, here are some of the different reasons for doing this.
- Video Editing. Depending on the video editing software that you are using, it may not be compatible with certain formats. Therefore you will have to convert videos to the appropriate format.
- Transferring to the iPhone. iPhones are strictly compatible with the MP4 video format. If you want to transfer an AVI or MOV video over to your iPhone, you must first use Wondershare UniConverter to convert it to MP4 format.
- Preference. Some people just prefer to have all of their videos stored in the same format and if that’s the case, go ahead and convert!
- Regardless of why you need to convert the format of a video, you can use UniConverter Video Converter Ultimate to convert, edit, and make your video perfect to suit your needs.
As we said before, there are a lot of different tools out there that will allow you to convert2MP4. However, in comparison to the other tools, Wondershare UniConverter (Video Converter Ultimate) is the best program for the job which is incredibly flexible and acts as much more than a simple video converter.
Before you start following our guide below, make sure that you have this video converter installed on your computer and that you know where the video that you want to convert is saved.
Step #1 – Launch Wondershare UniConverter on your computer and from the menu at the top of the display, click on “Convert“.
Step #2 – Next, click on “Add Files“. This will open up a file explorer window; use this window to locate the video (or videos) that you want to convert.
Note: if you are converting multiple videos then you can simply select them all at once before clicking “Open“.
Step #3 – Select each of the videos that you want to convert and click on “Open“. This will add them to the conversion list.
Step #4 – Before the program starts to convert your videos, you’ll be given the option to edit each of the videos using the crop, merge, or clip tools.
Step #5 – To make sure that the file is converted to the correct format, click on the orange arrow next to the “Convert” button.
Step #6 – From here, click on the “Video” tab followed by “MP4“, and lastly select the video quality that you want the video to be converted to.
Step #7 – Once you’re sure that all of the settings are correct and you’re ready to convert the videos which are on your list, click on the “Convert All” button.
Step #8 – After the conversion is complete, simply click on “Open Finder” and you’ll be able to view and transfer the files as you please!
When you convert2MP4, the process doesn’t have to be difficult. Some of the popular online converters will make you upload the video that you want to convert to a third-party website and then link it with their tool. Not only is this ineffective and time-consuming, but it slows down your internet. With Wondershare UniConverter, you aren’t required to have an internet connection, and you can easily convert your videos to a range of different formats, such as convert FLV2MP4, AVCHD to MP4, MTS to MP4, MP3 to M4R!
While our main focus today was discussing the ways in which you could convert2MP4, you can use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for so much more.
- Download Videos. Rather than having to buy all of the music that you want to listen to from either Google Play Store or the iTunes Store, you can use Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate and simply copy the link to the song into the download box, select video quality, and download it. You can also select whether you want it to be downloaded as an MP3 or an MP4 file.
- Editing Videos. After converting or downloading a video from the internet, you can use the built-in video editor that Wondershare UniConverter has to offer. With this editor, you’re able to add watermarks, add and edit subtitles, add filters if applicable, and even edit the audio of the video if you need to do so – no need for you to purchase expensive video editing software!
- Burn to DVD. DVDs are a great way for you to showcase the videos that you’ve edited or watch movies on your TV instead of your computer. With Wondershare UniConverter, you can create a playlist of videos and burn them to a DVD which can then be inserted into any device which is compatible with DVDs. This feature requires no extensive computer knowledge and is easy to do.
There’s no reason for you to spend your hard-earned money on music and movies when you can use the features that Wondershare UniConverter has to offer. Be sure to try each of these features out for yourself so that you can get a better idea of how to use the program and what else it can help you with!
To Conclude on Convert2MP4
You don’t have to go through too much hassle to convert2MP4, and when you use Wondershare UniConverter, you don’t have to. With this program, you are able to convert the videos that you want to an appropriate format depending on your device, download videos from any website, and even record videos with the built-in recorder. Make sure that you take a few minutes out of your day to try out this program for yourself, convert2MP4, and check out whether or not this is a program that you could get some use out of – you won’t regret it!