After purchasing a new Android phone, the first and most emergent thing you need to do should be getting all contacts from your old Microsoft Lumia Windows phone, right? In the old time, it is such a time-consuming thing to complete the task and you have to input contacts one by one manually. Luckily, with the development of technology, you can turn to various kinds of third-party tool for help.
If you ever backup all your old Microsoft Lumia Windows phone contacts to OneDrive, you can now complete the task even more easily with just one click. I recommend you try the program Wondershare MobileTrans to transfer contacts from OneDrive Backup to your Android. In the article here, I will show you how to complete the task step by step. In addition to restoring backup files, the program can also transfer files between phones, backup your phone and erase your old phone with ease.
Want to have a try? You can now download free trial version to have a try before you purchase it. Please install it on your computer by following the wizard and then launch it to bring up the starting window. Just join us to learn more about how to sync OneDrive Backup Contacts with Android phone.
Step 1: As you can see, the starting window is quite user-friendly that displayed four main features of the program as you just learned above. To restore backup contacts, please select the solution “Restore from Backup” here.
Step 2: You can then see a new screen. Please select “OneDrive” in the left column of the screen. Please just sign in with the account and password that you used to backup contacts.
Step 3: Now please connect the Android phone that you want to import contacts to your computer via a USB cable. The program will start to detect your device immediately and display it on the right side of the starting window.
Step 4: As you can see, in the middle of the starting window, files saved in Onedrive are displayed in different categories. Please select Contacts here and then click on Start Transfer to start the process. The program Wondershare MobileTrans now support to restore contacts from OneDrive to Android and iPhone fully. Please note to connect your phone to the computer during the whole process.
Main Features of Wondershare MobileTrans
- The program is useful to protect your privacy by erasing all content on your old phone permanently so that no program can restore them;
- In addition to contacts, other files such as photos, call logs, SMS, videos, music and apps can also be transferred in the same way;
- You can easily transfer files between that based on different networks, such as Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint without hassle.
- You can restore backup files from your iCloud, iTunes, BlackBerry, Kies and more to your iOS device and Android models;
- More than 8000 phone models such as Symbian, Android, and iPhone are supported fully by the program;
- The program is quite professional to provide you risk-free process to provide you files with 0 quality loss so that you can get the files the same as the original ones.