This newly launched Samsung Galaxy Note 4 catches many people’s attention, so I think it would be good to give some details about the professional Galaxy Note 4 Data Manager for Mac programs for you.
If you had a Mac and want to manage Android phone data on Mac would not be an easy thing, such as new Samsung Galaxy Note 4. We are all aware of the fact that Mac cannot recognize Samsung Note 4 Android phone & connect through USB as an external hard drive. You have to relay some third party tools or methods that are very commonly used.
Keep reading the rest part of this article, I list you some really useful methods to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Mac and hope could be helpful.
Let meet some Galaxy Note Phone data management software for Mac here.
1. First, All-In-One Samsung Galaxy Note Data Manager – dr.fone
Not only music, videos, playlists can be synced between Samsung Note 8, Note 5, Note 4 and Mac directly, but also photos, contacts, SMS messages, even apps are supported by dr.fone – Android Transfer, which is the One-Stop solution for your Samsung Galaxy Note digital lifestyle. With dr.fone, you are able to transfer any kind of data between Samsung Galaxy Note and Mac, or between any other Android device and iOS/Mac/iTunes freely. Backup, manage and share all your treasure and sweet moment without any restriction.
Key features of dr.fone – Transfer(Android):
- Backup contact, music, videos, playlist, SMS between Samsung Galaxy Note 9/8/FE/5/4 and your Mac directly;
- Import your contacts from outlook or computer to your Samsung Galaxy Note or other Android devices at one go;
- Manage, delete, edit, add or merge contacts on Samsung Galaxy Note 4/5/8/9 on your Mac easily;
- Install, uninstall, backup and restore multiple apps for your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with 1-Click.
- It is beneficial for you to root Samsung Galaxy Note 9/8/5/4 and remove ads from Android apps, etc..
2. Second, iMusic for Mac
The Android phone like Samsung Galaxy Note 4 needs software like iMusic for Mac, especially when you use Mac. Data transfer between two different operation systems is not easy; the software you used must be professional so that it can ensure an error-free data transfer process. iSkysoft iMusic for Galaxy Note 4 is not only professionally designed but also easy-to-use. With its help, you can transfer data between iTunes/Mac and Android device like Samsung Galaxy Note 8 within one click.
Well, after downloading and launching this software on your Mac and then connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8/7/5/4 to it. You can find out what is this amazing software capable of.
- 1.Entire iTunes library can be synced without data losing.
- 2.Media files including songs, playlist; videos can be transferred between iTunes and Android device.
- 3.Media files including songs, playlist; videos can be transferred between Mac and Android device.
- 4.Support most Android devices which run Android 2.1 to 9.x.
- 5.Even people are not good at handling computer or software can learn how to easy it at their very first try.
- 6.Time saving which allow its users have better experience at managing data on Android phone.
You may want to look through the screenshots below, which will be a great help for you to handle this software
3. Third, Android File Transfer
Google makes this software, and it is just as awesome as the other products of Google. Android File Transfer can help you deal with Android devices’ data on Mac easily. Because it fixes a big problem of Mac, which is making it possible for Mac to recognize Android devices as external hard drive. So, by using this software, you can check your Samsung Galaxy Note 4’s data on Mac.
Follow the next steps and I know they are also very easy to learn
- Step 1: Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8/5/4 to Mac via USB cable.
- Step 2: Find a file folder on your phone saved on SD card.
- Step 3: Select file like music, movies, pictures or other kinds of data and then you can move from or to Samsung Galaxy Note Phone.
- 1. USB cable needs to be Android USB cable.
- 2. If you already had Samsung Kies on your Mac, you cannot run Android File Transfer.
- 3. Please notice that this software only supports Android 3.0 and higher version.
Since we mentioned Samsung Kies, I think it will be great if say something about this software at here, even it can only be used to handle Samsung devices. But regard about the fact that there are many Samsung users around the world, why not spare the fun?
Note: Here is the best solution for you, if your Android file transfer Mac not working.
4. Samsung Smart Switch for Mac
Samsung Smart Switch for Mac is created by Samsung Company, can be used to handle Samsung devices on Mac, and you don’t have to pay for it. Data like contacts, music and video can be easily backed up or restored.
Excellent software which has the following features
- 1.Transfer different kinds of data like music, video, contacts, pictures and even podcasts.
- 2.Help you backup files on your Samsung device to Mac, also allow you to restore them.
- 3.Manage Apps on your Samsung device.
- 4.Upgrade the latest firmware for its users.