Listening to music is useful in many situations. Studying, relaxing or even exercising. However, when it comes to obtaining music there are very limited ways of doing so, most of which means you have to pay for it. Today we are going to look at the iMusic – the best blip downloader and how you can use it to download music so that you can listen to it wherever you are, and you won’t be required to be connected to an internet connection.
Finding a Blip Downloader for You
Before we jump into it, let’s take a look at how you can find a blip downloader for you that you’re comfortable with using. Here are some of the things to look at for when searching for a downloader which is right for you.
- Perform MP3juice Free Music Download easily; Fast download speeds which aren’t limited by the program itself.
- A storage system which stores everything in one location, thus not scattering files across your computer.
- Compatible with all of the most recent iOS versions and previous iOS versions, as well as Apple devices.
- A variety of additional features which provide you with an enjoyable experience, including a friendly user-interface.
Provided that the blip downloader you have chosen includes the basic tools and provides you with a user-friendly experience, you should be set to go.
With that in mind, we’re going to take a look at one of the best blip downloader programs out there which stands out from the crowd.
iMusic – Music & Video Download
Before we take a look at some of the features which the iMusic program has to offer, we’re going to take a look at the 2 different methods which are available when it comes to downloading music with iMusic.
Step #1 – First, make sure that you have downloaded the iMusic program and have installed it accordingly. Once you have it installed and are ready to go, go ahead and launch it.
Method #1 – Recording
Step #2 – On the top panel of iMusic, click on the “Get Music” tab followed by the “Record” option on the panel below.
Step #3 – Click on the red recording icon to begin the recording process, and play the music that you want to download.
Step #4 – When the song ends, click the red recording icon once more to stop the recording process.
Step #5 – To view all of the recorded audio files that you’ve taken, click on the “iTunes Library” option on the top panel of the program followed by the microphone icon located at the top right.
From there, you will be able to view each of the recordings that you’ve taken and use them as you please.
Method #2 – Direct Download
Step #2 – On the top panel of the iMusic problem, click on the “Get Music” tab, then on the “Download” option located on the panel below the top panel.
Step #3 – Go to your browser, highlight the URL of the song that you want to download (iMusic supports several platforms. YouTube, SoundCloud, etc.), and copy the URL.
Step #4 – Paste the URL into the box provided on iMusic, and select whether you’d like to download it as an MP3 file or an MP4 file.
Step #5 – Next, simply go ahead and click on the “Download” button located next to the box.
Step #6 – After you have clicked on the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded and stored in your iTunes library for you to use as you see fit.
This method is different from the first method and is without a doubt the method which I’d recommend for you to use, although it is completely up to you which method that you use.
Features of iMusic – Music & Video Download
In this article, we have shined some light on how you can use iMusic as a blip downloader, and while that’s the case the iMusic program has a lot more features to offer. So, let’s take a look at some of the top features which iMusic has to offer and the reason as to why you should give it a shot.
- With the media downloader feature, you are able to download both video and audio files from over 10,000 websites as well as being able to download them in either MP3 or MP4 format.
- If you previously had an Apple device and want to transfer your iTunes library over to your Android device, rather than having to go through so much hassle iMusic can take care of it for you. That’s right, you can put your iTunes library onto your Android device.
- Got a new phone recently and don’t want to go through the lengthy process of manually transferring your music? If that’s so, iMusic is able to transfer all of your music directly from your old phone over to your new phone.
- Sometimes you may be browsing the music in your iTunes library and notice that some misinformation is stored. With iMusic, you can edit any information that is wrongly placed and insert the correct information.
- With iMusic, you are able to get rid of any songs or playlists which are duplicates within your iTunes library.
- Use iMusic to share any of the songs or playlists which are a part of your iTunes library.
As you can see, with the iMusic – Music & Video Download program it without a doubt has plenty to offer and if you’re looking for a program which you can use as a blip downloader which has a variety of other tools available, then it is worth taking the time out of your day to check out iMusic.
There are many options available out there in regard to what you can use as a blip downloader, although with the features that iMusic has to offer it is without a doubt one of the best options available.