Recently, when I search the Internet, I happen to see that some people looking for solutions of how to speed up the transfer music from computer to their iPhone or iPad or iPod, and there are some others don’t know how to manage their music and movie libraries. Here I will show the ways of how to get those functions with the help of the top 10 alternatives to iTunes. Just as the following steps:
Part 1: Music transfer tool alternative to iTunes of transferring music to your Apple devices.
|iTunes||CopyTrans Manager||SynciOS||dr.fone – Transfer (iOS)|
Manage files (music, videos, playlists, and photos)
Copy files (music, playlists, videos, and photos) from computer to iDevices
Convert audio file and videos to compatible format for iPhone, iPod, iPad
Copy photos, photo albums, and videos from Apple Devices to computer
Manage photos and photo albums on Apple Devices
Copy music from iPhone/iPod/iPad to computer
Delete music, videos, Podcasts, iTunes U, Audiobook, and playlists on iPhone/iPod/iPad
Copy playlists (smart playlists included) from iDevices to computer
Transfer music and playlists from iDevices to iTunes Library with play counts, ratings, and artwork
From the above table, we can easily see that there are more advantages for the tool alternative to iTunes – dr.fone – Transfer(iOS) than other iTunes alternative tools. dr.fone iOS Transfer has a better management of Music, which can totally take place of iTunes. This tool has more functions, besides it offers two versions, no matter your SO is Windows or Mac.
- Layout: Clear and concise
- Compatible iOS: iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
- Compatible Devices: iPhone XS (Max), iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone 6 (Plus), iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod Touch …….
A: How to use the best iTunes alternatives, dr.fone iOS Transfer
Prepare work: firstly, before you use this alternative to iTunes tool, make sure that this tool is downloaded and installed on your PC or Mac. After that, log in and use the USB cable to connect your Apple devices to your computer.
Step 1: Transfer files from your computer to your Apple Devices by the best alternative to iTunes – dr.fone iOS Transfer
Firstly, on the left side of the window, find “Media”, “Photos” or “Playlists” and then you will see the control panel of all files by just a click.
Step 2: Click the “add” button on the top of the window then you can select the files by browsing your computer.
Step 3: After selecting the files you want, click “open”. Then those selected files will be imported into your Apple devices from your computer.
B: Manage the files on your Apple devices by the best alternative to iTunes
If you don’t want one file anymore, no matter this file is “Media” or “Playlist” or “Photos”, just click it. Then click “Delete” to erase it from your devices.
If you find some new songs and want to add it to your Apple devices. Then you can do it by the following: find “Media” and click it. Then find “Music” and right-click on the selected song to add it to your playlist.
If you want to create photo albums, then you can do it in the “Photos” window.
C: Transfer your files from iPhone/iPad/iPod to iTunes by the best alternative to iTunes
- Step 1: Find the files on the left side of the window, “Media” or “Playlists”, then click it.
- Step 2: You have two options here, one is that after clicking “Music”, click “Smart Export to iTunes”. The other one is that select your songs and click “Export to iTunes Library”, you can find it under the “Export to” drop list.
- Step 3: Click “Playlist” then you can see “Export to iTunes Library”. Then click it to transfer the files from your Apple Devices to your iTunes Library.
D: Copy your files from your Apple Devices to your computer by the best alternative to iTunes.
- Step 1: Find the files, “Media” or “Playlist” or “Photo”, then click it and you can have access to each file gallery.
- Step 2: Select the files you want and click “Export to” to copy them from your Apple Devices. Then those copied files are saved on your computer safely.
If you want to experience this new free trial version of this tool, no matter your computer is Windows or Mac, please download here!
We know that CopyTrans Manager is used to managing files on the Apple Devices. By this tool, we can add audio, video or apps to our Apple Devices from the computer without an iTunes. This is definitely more convenient. If using iTunes, we can’t transfer music to multiple Apple Devices, because it will delete the original data on the devices automatically. However, with this CopyTrans Manager, we can do it. The only issue is that only Windows PD can use this CopyTrans Manager. If your computer is a Mac, then you can try the following link, especially for Mac user:
- Price: Free
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP.
This is the very common function that we can sync the files, music or video or photo etc, from our computer to the Apple Devices. This advantage of this SynciOS is that if the files selected to transfer is not compatible with our Apple Devices, it will automatically convert the format to a friendly one. The only disadvantage of this SynciOS is that we can’t transfer the music to the iTunes Library directly. Besides, this is only for Windows PC.
- Price: $19.95
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP
This PodTrans is used to transfer music from the computer to the Apple Devices directly. Besides, if you transfer files by this one, it will keep the original data on your Apple Devices. Moreover, we can back up music, videos, iTunes U, Podcast, Voice Memos, etc. by transferring them from our Apple Devices, while the iTunes can’t do this.
- Price: Free ($29.95 to upgrade to the Pro version)
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP & Mac OS X 10.6 ~ 10.14
Part 2: Media player Alternative to iTunes: simple to play music
|Product Name||Operating System||Rank||Price||Main Features|
|Mac OS X 10.6 or later||3.5 Stars|
|Windows XP/Vista/8/7||4 Stars|
|Mac OS X 10.7 or later||4 Stars|
|Windows XP/Vista/7/8||5 Stars|
Are you looking for an iTunes alternative tool that is similar to iTunes but better than it? If you say yes, then you can try here. We have selected the 5 best iTunes alternatives. They have more functions than iTunes. They can do what iTunes can do and they can do what iTunes can’t do. Besides, the operation is very easy, which will make your mobile easier.
The reason why iTunes isn’t popular anymore:
- Firstly, the transferring of files can be only between one Apple Device and one computer. Want to transfer music from your iPhone to your friend’s computer? No.
- Secondly, if you want to transfer files, then you have to take a lot of time and patience to do it. It is too slow, which will drive you mad.
- Thirdly, no Cover Flow, which makes a lot of confusing.
- Fourthly, we need simple and concise features. We need them to be simple to be operated. However, iTunes isn’t.
If you are upset about the current iTunes,?just like other complainers in the discussions.apple.com, if you want to get rid of the deficiencies of the iTunes, why not try the above iTunes alternatives?