Backup Calendar from Android: How to Backup Android Calendar and Restore to New Phone
This article concentrates on various aspects of having a calendar on your Android phone and transferring it to your new phone. You will find out how you can backup Android Calendar & Restore to New Android Phone; how you can move your LG Calendar to Samsung; your Samsung Calendar to Huawei, and many more things. Usually, you can transfer other data such as photos, videos, contacts, etc. from one phone to another, but you cannot backup calendar for Android without suitable software. Let us read first about why you need a good calendar on your phone.
Should you need to send Google calendar invitations, here is the best way for you.
Part 1: Importance of calendar in phone for our personal and professional life.
When you learn to use a calendar correctly, you cannot imagine having your phone without it. However, when you change your phone, you may have to lose all your data of calendar in your previous phone and recreate all of it again in your new phone. If you have dr.fone with you, you can easily backup Android Calendar & Restore to New Android Phone since the calendar is obviously important to keep the daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly routine organized. You need to dig deeper into this article to understand the importance of your mobile calendar to keep a tab on important dates of events, occasions, birthdays, anniversaries, and much more. You can use a calendar to do all and more of the following:
- Use a calendar to develop and plan strategies.
- Organize your schedule and stay consistent to your routine in a better way.
- Use it to create a social center for your community.
- Not just communities, but companies can also track their main events with calendars.
- You can manage your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly schedule with calendars.
- A calendar is helpful to memorize important dates and festivals.
Sometimes, we factory reset our Android phone without recognizing that our data of calendar data will also be lost along with other data. Such loss of data may alter your professional or personal routine completely since it consists of all the information about your events, reminders, and meetings. Since you cannot recover your calendar data once you delete it, it is essential to backup the data so that you can restore it if y’all reset your phone.
Part 2: dr.fone to back up calendar for Android and restore your Android calendar
dr.fone – Android Backup and Restore is one among the best software to backup calendar Android and restore your data completely. The software works for all brands of Android phones such as LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, etc. Therefore, you can transfer your LG Calendar to Samsung, or move your Samsung Calendar to Huawei, or perform the same task for any other Android phone. In addition to backing up and restoring calendar, you can use dr.fone to complete the same actions for your SMSs, apps data, apps, call logs, pictures, videos, contacts, music, notes, and practically everything stored on your phone.
You can easily download and install dr.fone in your PC owing to it’s interactive and straightforward user interface. Unlike other data backup software, dr.fone backs up and restores the data without causing any error or data loss.
Why you should have dr.fone Toolkit for Android Calendar Backup: Backup Calendar for Andorid & Restore to New Android Phone
- You can backup your videos, music, photos, contacts, SMS, and many more things to your PC and restore to your phone easily.
- You can import, export, and manage your data, de-duplicate contacts, or reply to your messages from your PC.
- With One Click Root, you can root your tablet or phone to have complete control over it.
- dr.fone Switch Phone to phone transfer lets you move your data between two iOS or Android devices.
- The App Manager allows you to import, export, install, uninstall, restore, or backup your applications in batches.
- You can backup your Android calendar in just one click.
- You can use iTunes Manager to sync your music from iTunes to Android or from Android device to iOS device.
- The software is completely compatible with more than 6000 Android devices supported by Android 2.2 to Android 8.0 for brands like Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, Sony, etc..
- You can download dr.fone free of cost.
How you can Backup Calendar from Android to Computer
Step 1. Download and install the dr.fone on the PC.
Step 2. Connect your phone to the PC and launch the software.
Step 3. Open dr.fone and locate ‘Backup and Restore‘ menu. Click ‘Backup‘. dr.fone will recognize your phone. It will be visible in the main window of the homepage.
Step 4. On the next page, select the content for which you want to create a backup. Check the calendar and any other data you want to backup. Click ‘Backup‘ and your data will be backed up on your PC.
How to reinstate your calendar from the backup files
Step 1. Open “Backup&Restore” and locate ‘Restore‘ submenu.
Step 2. In the menu that opens, select the data you want to reinstate from the given backup files. Choose the calendar data or any other backup file you need. Click ‘next’ tab.
Step 3. Select the content that you want to restore to your phone. You can check or uncheck all or few of the data such as contacts, messages, calendar, call logs, music, videos, photos, apps, apps data, etc. Click ‘Restore to Device’.
Once you click restore, your data will be reinstated to your new phone.
That’s it. Without any data loss, dr.fone Toolkit (Android) for back up calendar in Android can easily backup Android Calendar & Restore to New Android Phone for you. No matter you are switching LG phone to Huawei or from HTC phone to iPhone, just have a try.