The photos saved on the Android phone get damaged or lost easily, so it is advisable to create backups to avoid this kind of accident. But it has happened and you just have no backup of the photo you want. What will you do? In fact, you have no need to worry about it, after you read this article.
It is possible to get back the photo you deleted on Android phone with the dr.fone – Android Recover, which is a professional Android photo recovery tool. But you can only recover the photo without overwrite the storage space on your Android phone. It is so important that you shouldn’t forget it, no matter what method you want to recover data with.
Main Features of the dr.fone for Android Data Recovery as follows:
- 1. It can help you recover the deleted data on your phone including the messages, contacts, photos, music, videos, and other documents.
- 2. It is designed specially for the Android phones and tablets, and it is compatible with almost devices running Android OS.
- 3. You can get back all the data you lost with the help of the comprehensive scanning methods of this powerful application.
- 4. For the photos, it can recover photos of various formats including jpg, .bmp, .tif, .png and .gif.
- 5. There are two versions of this video recovery for Android, so both the Mac users and the Windows users can refer to it.
Let’s try to use this Android Photo Recovery tool to recover lost photos from Android phone on Mac or Windows.
Step 1. Download the right version of this app on your computer and then install it.
Step 2. Launch it and connect your Android phone with USB cable.
Step 3. As soon as the connection is made, the app will detect your phone. Or you may have to enable the “USB Debugging” if it cannot recognize your phone. And to enable USB debugging, you can follow the guidance on the primary window of this app, which is easy to understand. Just click on “Allow” on your phone and it is okay to check “Remember” so that you don’t have to do this the next time. And reconnect your phone to your computer after that.
Step 4. Click on “Next” to start to scan your phone for the lost data. You can click on “Gallery” if you only want to see the results of photos. And there are two modes of scanning, both the “Standard Mode” and “Advanced Mode”, just choose one that you like. Then click on “Start”.
Step 5. After a few minutes’ waiting, all results of scanning will be listed on the primary window. All the results showed are available and you can also preview them before you make a decision on whether to recover them or not.
Step 6. Choose all the photos you want, and click on “Recover” to get them back. And remember to select a location for the Android phone photo recovery.
- 1. Make sure that the battery is well charged so that you can operate smoothly during the whole Android photo recovery process.
- 2. You can also recover other data from your Android phone with this app too.