Why We Need Powerful Android Data Remover?
It is always of great importance to prevent the personal information from leaking because someone will misuse the personal information of yours if they get it. Thus, we need to pay attention to the files that contain the important information especially those files on our old Android phones.
I wonder have you sold your old Android phone to the others or have you sent your old Android phone to your friends? What I want to say is that it is better to remove all the personal data from your old Android phone before you do that.
There are many ways to fulfill your goal. And the common way is to perform a factory reset. But the fact is that the files you delete from your Android phone by factory reset can be recovered by some recovery tools by those who want to get access to your personal data. In that case, it is advisable to use some Android data removers which can help you remove all the personal data from your Android phone without the concern about information leakage. And in this article, I will recommend six nice Android data removers to you.
Best Android Data Remover – dr.fone Erase (Android)
The dr.fone – Android Erase is a safe and reliable tool for removing all kinds of files and apps from the mobile devices, including the Android phones and tablets, and the iPhone, iPad, and iPod. And it offers two different versions for the Windows users and the Mac users. It is easy to use this tool. All you need to do it to connect your device to your computer and click for several times on its interface. You need to note that the data you remove with this application is unrecoverable, so you need to keep your eye open before you click on the last button.
- 1. It helps you delete the junk files from your device.
- 2. It helps you remove all the personal data from your device.
- 3. It supports both the Android devices and the iOS devices (dr.fone – iOS Erase).
- 4. It is compatible with the Windows computer and the Mac computer.
- 5. It offers a free trial versions for the first time users.
- 6. The interface of it is intuitive, and the operation is simple.
- 7. You can find many easy-to-understand tutorial about how to use this nice tool.
- 1. You need to pay for it after the free trial period.
Android Data Remover 2 – Coolmuster
The Coolmuster is a combination of many features for managing the data files on your Android phone as well as the iOS devices including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod. And you can download it on either the Windows computer or the Mac computer. Besides, it offers a lot of nice functions for its users, which make it worthy to have this tool.
1. It supports both the Android phone and the iPhone.
2. It is compatible with both the Windows computer and Mac computer.
3. It can perform a deep scanning process to help you find all the data that you want to remove.
4. It is workable for all kinds of file types.
1. You need to pay for it.
Android Data Remover 3 – B-Folders 4
The B-Folders 4 brings for cool user experience due to its useful functions and functional interface. It works great in protecting the personal information and at the same time improve the performance of the Android phone. Besides, it also offers a simple mode for its novices to help them successfully remove the personal data from their Android phone. What’s more, this tool provides a free version for those who are interested in it.
1. It offers an intuitive and multi-function interface.
2. It classifies the data on the Android phone, which makes the users find the desired files with ease.
1. After the free version, you still need to pay for it.
Android Data Remover 4 – Android Lost
The Android Lost, being an app on the Android phone, mainly severs for those who want to prevent information leakage and to track their lost Android phone. That means you can not only use this tool to remove the unwanted files and apps, but also locate your Android phone once you lose it. And you can also delete the personal data via a remote operation after losing your Android phone as a rescue.
1. It offers many useful and novel functions like the remote deletion.
2. It will just take very little storage space on your Android phone.
1. It is not free.
Android Data Remover 5 – 1 Tap Eraser
The 1 Tap Eraser is said to be one of the most widely used apps on the Android phone. You can not only delete the unwanted files and apps by manual but also make some settings for automatic deletion of the junk files, which can help you keep the best performance of your Android phone. Now the good news is that you can get this tool for only one dollar!
1. You can make it perform automatic deletion of the junk files when free time.
2. The interface of this tool is simple so that it is easy for you to use this tool.
1. It can delete the files from the locked SMS, which will cost some lost for the users.
Android Data Remover 6 – Vipre Mobile Security
The Vipre Mobile Security is also an app for the Android phone. Just like the other removers in this article, this tool offers many functions for protecting the Android phone, instead of deleting the personal data only. If you encounter the theft of your Android phone or simply forget where you have placed your Android phone, you can use this app to track the location of your Android phone with ease.
1.It is a time-saving app.
2.It offers many nice functions.
3.It has a free version.
1. It can take a lot of room on your Android phone.