Account action required can be one of the irritating notifications that can happen to your phone if you don’t have the Google account properly set up. This message would constantly hunt your phone until you switch to another account or revive the old. The benefits are less from keeping account action required. There are plenty of ways to fix the error on the phone. So, we are going to learn what is Account action required and how to remove it from the phone.
Notifications on the phone can be a blessing in disguise, one of them might carry important information about your phone, but most of the time, you will get a notification that will nothing have to do with the phone. It will have something to do with the Google account. People who use a phone on a regular basis, most have no idea how to fix the error from this type on their phone. One of the errors is Account action required error, if you forgot your Google password, then prepare to this error popping up on your phone multiple times. This error can be annoying because it won’t go away from your notification bar.
Before we learn the steps to fix the account action required notification from your phone. Do you need to understand what the problem is? And why is it happening on your phone?
Why Have ‘Account Action Required’ Issue
This can happen to various reasons on your phone. Some of the reasons being –
● The account is no longer working.
The account you created to set up your android device is no longer in the working area. A dead account can lead to Account Action Required Error on your phone.
● Out of Sync
The Gmail accounts are not linked with the device; even if it is linked, it is not syncing properly as the way it should. This can lead to account action required error.
● Deleted Account
If your Google account has been deleted or it is no longer in the working condition, then this will result in this error.
● Password Issue
If you have changed the password for your Google account in the past and now can’t seem to recall the password to activate the Google account back again. Then you will trigger this error on your phone.
These are a couple of examples as to why you are seeing this error popping up on your phone. Now you know what makes the error happen on the phone. The error can be very persisting on the phone, especially if you don’t know how to remove it from appearing it on the screen. Below are the methods you can try to fix the account action required problem without resorting to any data wipe method.
Also, if you wish to know how to perform a screen mirroring Samsung S10, just read more.
Methods to Fix Account Action Required
● Sometimes clearing cache will fix the problem. Our smartphones store a lot of data every single day. These piling of unnecessary files will create new error s on your phone.
- To clear the cache from your phone. Open the setting app > storage > other apps.
- Here you will see the option to clear cache if you have a large pile of data on your phone. Then this will clear the whole thing up in a matter of seconds.
● Creating a new Google account will resolve the problem with the existing one if you got yourself another number for your phone. Then you can use this method to erase the account action required error from your phone. Once you finish creating the account online, just follow the steps below to activate the Google account once again.
- Open up settings > Accounts
- In the account, page Choose the proper account by clicking on account sync.
- Here you will have the option to remove the Gmail account and adding a brand new account.
- Click on remove account to finish the process. Once the removal is complete, you can add a new account to get rid of the error.
● Or you can simply turn off the notification once and for all. Once you turned off the notification, then you won’t be able to see the error once again. To do that, open the setting app > App > Google Play Services > Notification. Here you can turn down the notification off.
Fixing Google Account Passcode Issue with iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
iMyFone Lockwiper (Android) comes with a pack of features to solve any kind of problem you are having with your phone. One of the great things about the software, the app has a beginner-friendly interface and its free to use. If this solution doesn’t work out for you, then you won’t be needing the premium version of the app. Before you start thinking about buying the app. Try the free period. This will certainly take care of the Account action required error permanently.
System Requirements of the app
- CPU – 1GHZ (32 bit or 64bit) or above would be better, will make for a faster installation.
- Memory – 1028 MB ram, above would be better
- Support Operating System – Windows 7/8/10 and even Vista, XP (32bit/64bit)
- Support Device Operating System – Android 2.0 to Android 9.0
- Support Devices – A massive 600+ android phones, including tablets.
- Support Languages – 10 languages
● Download / Install
First, you have to search iMyFone LockWiper (Android) on your web browser. Once you find the software, download it. Once the download is finished, hit install. If your windows are blocking you from installing the software, then allow the software through the firewall.
Once you finished installation, open the app. Select ‘Remove Google Lock (FRP)‘ from the main page of the iMyFone software. Once you are on the remove Google lock page, click on the ‘Start‘ button to begin the process.
Here you will need to connect your USB cable to your device and the other end of the cable to your computer. Make sure you see the device through the computer; otherwise, you will have a huge mess on your hand. Check the ports and signs on the computer.
In this section, you need to select the right type of information to continue. First, you have to select the proper brand name of your phone and the device name. Once you have inserted the right type of information, then click on next.
Don’t worry; you don’t have to download the software once again. In this section, the software will decide which type of firewall is perfect for your phone. Once it finds that proper firewall, it will download the data package to continue the removal of account action required error from your phone. The download of the data package will not be the same for every phone; the speed of the internet provider will decide how long you have to wait patiently.
Once the download of the data package finishes, this will trigger the download of the firmware package on your phone.
When you finish downloading the firmware package, click on next to unlock the Google lock from your device. This will also take several minutes to finish. The program will let you know that the unlock has happened successfully without any issue.
If this method doesn’t work out for you, there is another way to deal with the problem Account action required.
This software is another addition to fix the account action required problem on your phone. Try this method if you don’t have a password of your account. Tenorshare 4ukey for Android is one of the best software to take care of errors permanently without letting you put any hassle.
Here you will need to download the software. After you downloaded the software, install it on any drive.
Upon launching the app, you will see the option to remove the screen lock and remove the Google lock (FRP). Here you need to select the Remove Google Lock (FRP) option. Under the FRP section, you will see ‘Completely bypass FRP without password‘ being written down.
Once you are in the Remove Google Lock page, click on start. Here you will have to provide all the necessary information about the phone. This will follow the step as before. Insert the name of the brand and the device model name. Then click on Next to continue.
● Mode Selection
Now pay attention; things might get a little complicated here. Make sure your device is connected to the PC properly. Here you have to enter the phone into recovery mode. You can do that by
- Pressing Volume Down + Power
- Then Volume Up + Power + Home
- When you see the logo of your brand on the display, let go of all the buttons.
- Now, wait for the phone to enter the recovery mode. At this point, you will see the Installing system update or no command option on the screen. Don’t click on any one of them; just wait patiently while the phone enters the recovery mode. Click on Next
Here you need to enter the phone’s PDA information, country, and carrier service. Once you have done all that, click on next. Then you will see a dialogue box asking for your confirmation, just hit ‘Confirm.’
● Download Mode
Here you need to enter the phone into the download mode. This follows more of the same procedure you used to make the phone enter the recovery mode.
- Turn off your phone
- Hold Volume down + home + power button
- Volume Up button to enter the download mode
This where firmware will get downloaded on your phone. After it finishes, make the phone enter the recovery mode once again, and click on wipe cache partition. Hit ‘Next,’ then the app would successfully remove the Google account from your device. You will get a confirmation message saying, ‘Google account has been removed successfully.’ Congratulations, you have successfully removed the Account action required message from your phone.
Conclusion on ‘Account Action Required’ Error
While Google may not want you to deal with the error by resorting to removing the entire function from the phone, but for some people keeping the Account action required error can be bothersome as they would have legitimate reasons for keeping this error on their phone. There is no reason to avoid the error Account action required; you don’t have to create a new Gmail account to stop the error Account action required. Now you can now remove it from the phone with the aforementioned software above. They come with a free trial and packs in plenty of features. Deal with the problem instead of accepting it.