Windows 10 attracts users in large numbers because of its amazing GUI and prominent features. Although, there’s no doubt when it comes to its popularity; however, it is not the best version of Windows. This version comes with various flaws, such as error 0x80070032, which are worth noting by Microsoft. As per claims by Microsoft, Windows 10 will bring a revolution in the Operating System world. However, most users are unable to take this. This is because users experience problems with Windows 10 in a way or others.
What is Error 0x80070032? How does it happen?
After you install Windows 10, the PIN stops working while showing an error 0x80070032 sometimes. If it occurs, then you cannot log in to Windows using your PIN passcode and have no idea what to do, keep on reading further.
Windows 10 OS comes with a feature called Windows Hello for the sake of protection. It is an access control and biometric identity, which enables logging into Windows through fingerprint, facial recognition, iris, or PIN passcode. Unfortunately, Hello is not available for Windows 10 users. For older devices, which do not have necessary hardware elements, like iris or fingerprint scanner, have to buy biometric USB iris/fingerprint scanners or just forget about Windows Hello.
Normally, iris, facial, or fingerprint recognition login is accompanied by PIN passcodes. This is the most protected way to sign in to Windows 10 as PIN passcode is simpler to memorize, while the facial contours, fingerprint, or iris of the user are very hard to counterfeit.
On Windows Hello, users come across problems like PIN password or fingerprint that would not work. The most common login error is the PIN 0x80070032 error. Most users claim that this issue occurred after they install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update when compromised fingerprint or PIN login.
The most common issue that you face with Windows 10 is “Apps won’t sync in Windows 10“, which shows up along with the error 0x80070032 code. It even flashes a message, which says, “We can’t sync at the moment. But you may find more infor about this error code at www.windowsphone.com.”
Basically, the most affected application by this error code is Windows 10 Mail application. As per records, users cannot synchronize their accounts using the Mail application as this app turns non-operational. Here, you will get to know how to resolve this issue.
Microsoft has investigated the error 0x80070032, where they have not announced the official approval of this bug or its patch. There are various reasons why your PIN stops working while flashing the error 0x80070032. It shows up on your computer screen as “Something went wrong. Try again later. Error code: 0x80070032.” So, look at various solutions to eliminate this annoying error code.
Reasons Why the Error Code 0x80070032 Occurs
The servers of Microsoft are referred to be the main reason for initiating this issue with Mail application. Here, the accounts of users do not sync with servers properly.
Besides, here is the best Android voice recorder for your reference.
Remove the NGC Folder’s Content to Eliminate 0x80070032
If you are unable to log into Windows 10 using your PIN, try signing into your account and remove the NGC folder’s content. Before you do that, you need to take the folder’s ownership. To perform this action, go through the instructions listed below.
Steps to get rid of the error 0x80070032:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to log into Windows 10 with your password.
- Step 2: Tap Windows + X keys and choose ‘File Explorer.’
- Step 3: Now, go to C:\\Windows\\ServiceProfiles\\LocalService\\AppData\\Local\\Microsoft path.
- Step 4: Next, right-tap on the folder NGC and choose ‘Properties.’
- Step 5: Navigate to the tab ‘Security‘ and select ‘Advanced‘ and then look for the section ‘Owner.’
- Step 6: Tap on the link ‘Change‘ and type in the user or administrator’s name and object name.
- Step 7: Choose ‘Check Names‘ and hit ‘O.K.’
- Step 8: Check against the option ‘Replace Owner on subcontainers and Objects,’ and after this, select ‘Apply‘ and press O.K. for saving the changes.
- Step 9: Next, see if you could access this NGC folder. Mark all the stored files in the folder if you can and remove those files.
- Step 10: Tap Windows + I keys for opening Settings.
- Step 11: Now, open the ‘Account Settings‘ tab and choose ‘Sign-in Options‘.
- Step 12: Select ‘Add a PIN‘ for setting a PIN by following the on-screen instructions.
By the way, if you are bothered with ‘There was a problem sending the command to the program‘, here is the top fix for you.
Resolve the 0x80070032 Error with ‘I Forgot My PIN.’
Another method to eliminate the error 0x80070032 is by choosing the option ‘I forgot my PIN.’ For performing this action, you have to follow the following procedure.
Steps to eliminate the error 0x80070032:
- Step 1: Tap Windows + I keys for opening Settings on your system.
- Step 2: Select the section ‘Accounts‘ and then choose ‘Sign-in options.’
- Step 3: Find the ‘PIN‘ tab and tap on ‘I forgot my PIN.’
- Step 4: Tap on ‘Continue‘ for confirming your action.
- Step 5: Now, you need to type in a new PIN. Once you have entered the passcode, press O.K.
- Step 6: Here, you could be asked to type your Microsoft account passcode. In that case, change the account type from Microsoft to Local and try all the steps once again.
Resolve the Error 0x80070032 Through PIN Recreation
This is another effective way to get rid of the error code 0x80070032. It is performed through recreating the PIN.
By the way, if you are facing issue of ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID, click to read more.
Steps to get rid of the error 0x80070032:
- Step 1: Tap Windows + I keys for opening Settings.
- Step 2: Go to the section ‘Accounts‘ and then ‘Sign-in Options.’
- Step 3: Navigate to the section ‘PIN‘ and choose ‘Remove.’
- Step 4: Tap on ‘Remove‘ for confirming your action.
- Step 5: Type in your account’s password and hit O.K.
- Step 6: Once done, tap on ‘Add‘ and enter a new PIN.
- Step 7: Tap O.K. for saving it and see if the issue still persists or not;
Solutions for Fixing the Error 0x80070032 on Mail
Here are various fixes that can assist you in resolving the issue with Mail application on Windows 10 systems.
Method 1: Switch to Microsoft from Local Account
This method is great for resolving the error code problem on Windows. Follow the instructions to get rid of this annoying Error.
Step 1: Firstly, you have to switch from Microsoft to a local account. To do so, visit ‘Settings‘ with the help of Cortana. Within the ‘Settings‘ tab, look for ‘Accounts‘ for opening the settings associated with the user accounts.
Step 2: Next, you have to choose ‘Sign in with a local account instead,’ which you will find under the account’s right-pane window. After that, enter the password of the present Microsoft account. Tap on ‘Next‘ for creating a new local account.
Step 3: Type in the local account’s details, such as username and passcode. Next, tap on the tab ‘Next‘ again. In the next tab, you will come across a button branded as ‘Sign out and finish.’ Select this button for signing out of the Microsoft account of yours.
Step 4: Next, repeat the steps. Visit Settings and choose ‘Accounts.’ Then, select ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.’ Type in the local account’s password, along with username and password of the Microsoft account for signing in again. See if you could check Mail by syncing the account.
Method 2: Reinstall Mail
If the primary method could not offer you a proper fix to the error code problem, try this one out. Here, you have to reinstall Mail for fixing the syncing problem. To perform this action, follow some simple steps listed below.
Step 1: Visit PowerShell from the search results once you have searched for it. Right-tap on this tab and choose ‘Run as Administrator.’ Please note that it is significant to open this tab as an administrator, or else you will face an error.
Step 2: Within the PowerShell tab, type the command
Once you have executed this command, close PowerShell and install the Mail application again from Windows Store.
After you have installed this application, run the same, and check if the error 0x80070032 has been resolved or not.
Repair Errors Automatically
Here, we have tried our best to offer the best solutions to fix this annoying error code 0x80070032. Users can fix this issue using the solutions mentioned here. If you do not like to struggle with repair techniques, then it is best to go for automatic software. There are lots of repair tools available online for fixing Windows-related errors. So, choose the best one and eliminate your issue. However, it is recommended to use the above-listed methods to fix the Error.